BECOMING A MOD

Method Man wrote:
One caveat here, though: we look for people who are passionate about sneakers and sneaker collecting. If someone doesn't have a love for the game, I have no reason to believe that person will give NikeTalk the sustained commitment necessary to keep things running smoothly. It's common sense, really. If someone doesn't have any devotion to what's being discussed here day in and day out, their devotion will be tenuous at best.

people in general don't wear sneakers so a lot of you cant be mods
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by Da Infamous Jay

99 OVR
91 SPD
92 CAT
98 AWR

laugh.gif

Maybe you just have to stand out above the rest?
oh and not have been banned/suspended
ohwell.gif
Exactly and I see that most don't fit that description.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

10-20 reports a day, they'll think your loyal to the advancement of the board and you might get nominated...Anyone remember that dude who tried to campaign to be a mod, had it in his sig and everything
laugh.gif
yet he was still never summoned, so I guess its something you cant want just blessed with
grin.gif
punisha15 aka solerebel7 aka malumouse abused the "report post" feature 10-20 a day. But I had to terminate him because he likes tobelittle people on every little petty rule violation.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Are you a hypocrite?

If so, you're a shoo-in.
Taking a little jab, right?

Originally Posted by ccb21040

qft. i swear if dirty or meth came in here and said "dogs eat doo doo" it would be followed by 100 of these:
laugh.gif
and comments like "dirty always comin thru" and "meth that line was classic". the d riding of the mods on NT is sickening
So true. Especially the riders in that "Wake and banned" post earlier in the month.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I have been asked numerous times, I politely decline.
Lies.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

mods are cool except for JRose...if he was a regular member his racial remarks/rants would have him getting banned consistently

indifferent.gif
Oh yeah I'm really a racist. Dude is still salty because I didn't warnthe "other" person in the post that I warned him.
smh.gif

JR5

JRose be trippin me out w/ the 5+ quotes and long replies
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
"womp womp"

But u gotta show maturity, and have a clean record. I don't know the yrs u have to put in count towards it also.

I wouldn't mind bein a mod but I know that aint happenin since I got banned before (curse u Mz. Twerksum and ur promiscuity)

The whole clownin dudes on NT is gettin lame though. I guess that's why I cut down on posts.

OH J since you are here, real talk, did you or did you not laugh when dude posted the gif e-slapping you? You seem to have a pretty good sense of humor.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

OH J since you are here, real talk, did you or did you not laugh when dude posted the gif e-slapping you? You seem to have a pretty good sense of humor.
What .gif? Link?

JR5

Originally Posted by JRose5

What .gif? Link?

JR5

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

JRose5 tried to ban me twice
smh.gif

1) For my avy which wasn't breaking any rules

2) For a vid i posted which didnt even break rules
mad.gif
1) Which part of age appropriate don't you understand? I think you would've known that by now from your, "thegoat121886" account.
2) Which part of no cursing don't you understand? And that's right, it includes videos, genius.

I think you need to go back to grade school and up that reading comprehension because obviously you're struggling with it.
smh.gif

Also, I didn't try to ban you, I just warned you of the two. There's a difference there.
indifferent.gif

JR5

http://photobucket.com/images/kid slaps

What .gif? Link?

JR5

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

JRose5 tried to ban me twice
smh.gif

1) For my avy which wasn't breaking any rules
2) For a vid i posted which didnt even break rules
mad.gif
1) Which part of age appropriate don't you understand? I think you would've known that by now from your, "thegoat121886" account.
2) Which part of no cursing don't you understand? And that's right, it includes videos, genius.

I think you need to go back to grade school and up that reading comprehension because obviously you're struggling with it.
smh.gif

Also, I didn't try to ban you, I just warned you of the two. There's a difference there.
indifferent.gif

JR5

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I was wondering this the other day. I've been suspended over a little thing, but that's it. But I'm still a newb anyway.

And I don't know what some of you guys are thinking basically calling out certain mods in a post about becoming a mod that you know they're gonna bereading
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Why would anyone even want to be a mod? There are better thankless jobs out there.
dude you're a mod on another forum.
indifferent.gif
I'm sure you've never seen me moderate ANYTHING. Just because I have a "moderater" badge doesn't mean I do it. Like I said, there are better thankless jobs outthere than patrolling some internet daycare.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Just make NikeTalk a better community...
Yep, this is a big part of it as well.

Just make Niketalk a better place to be/post in and you'll get noticed. That doesn't mean going all-out to get the "
roll.gif
" replies, it means helping out, assisting people and posting something that is worth aread every time. You'll notice when you enter certain threads sometimes the replies will just be: "
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
" or simply someone just quoting another person while adding nothing of his/her your own.You're not really adding anything of your own with that...

Back
Top Bottom