beer pong

Originally Posted by RockyBalboa25

I agree with FifthName about the griminess of beer pong, yet I still play. The water cup is good for cleaning the balls for about 1 game at most, at that point the water is sometimes dirtier than the floor. When I play, I never drink out of the cups on the table. If the other team makes a cup, I pour it into my own cup to avoid catching whatever the countless people that drank from that cup before me have. I caught strep throat twice freshmen year, and I blame it entirely on beerpong.

thats exactly what i do....u dont wanna wake up with a cold sore.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

wouldn't that make it water pong?
Yes sir.

I play with beer, and use Water Cups to clean off the ball.

I don't know what type of people some of you play with, but I know people I have played with never "dipped" there hands into the cup to get outthe ball. Simply using 2 fingers to get the tip of the ball was enough.

And if worst comes to worst, refill the water cup after every game.

im a pretty big germ-a-phobe, but even i have no prob playing with beer. if it bothers you that much, put 151 in your rinse cup, should take care of any bigbad germs

Me and my boys set up the triangles with water, but on each side of the table there's 10 cups with beer in it. If you do this you'll see the type of$#!* you be drinking and that is dirty as hell. Being smart FTW

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

ive played it with water in the cups before. i actually liked it better.

u have your beer in your hand, and everytime they make one, u take a drink outta your own beer. but everyone finishes their beer by the end of the game. that way, u get a whole beer each game and u dont have to share beer if you dont want too.
If everyone drinks the same amount what's the point? Also, you don't just use one beer for each side. The way you play is lame as hell my friend.

Agreed. Me and my friends usually use 3-4 beers per side (using 6 cups), and each teammate (2 to a team) alternates drinking a cup when an opponent's shotis made. A cup of beer is also allowed to be held by each player (if the other team sucks you'll wanna drink, so that's what this is for), but if youropponent makes it in that cup, it is an automatic loss for your team.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yall dudes whine way to much, most of the dudes that play this game are young with strong immune systems. I'm a clean freak but sometimes you just have tosay f it.

Its not cool making a water cup and saying drink your beer, you just want to say drink it B#!%H.

if i am gonna play at my place then i always play with water cause heads always spill

anywhere else i could care less

a lot of places use water and drink beer on the side. People bashin him at the beginning just tryin to sound like they know something

we usually just keep em empty or occasionally we will put water in them. the cups are usually from the weekend before so we aint trying to drink out ofsomething someone else did
smh.gif
then just take a huge drink of your beer when the other team gets a bucket. its no big deal

Originally Posted by Bwood56

i usually do beer, and 3 random shot cups..
pimp.gif
, speeds up the process haha
^ That's exactly what we did last party, plus setting some house rules as well.

Also
roll.gif
@ some of the responses in here.

I just played this game for the first time this weekend. Dude, I got drunk quick.
but nobody told me about bouncing the ball in equals two drinks. haha

is anyone else just AWFUL at this game? i swear i have no coordination or aiming skills whatsoever

Originally Posted by Club29

is anyone else just AWFUL at this game? i swear i have no coordination or aiming skills whatsoever

I'm legitimately nasty at pong
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

pimp.gif

That's what everyone says.
laugh.gif

I swear every dude i met at school is the world champ of pong.

Originally Posted by FifthName

So hold on...

You dudes drink the beer out of the cup that some random cat just threw his ball in? After mad people touched that ball, and then it lands in your drink, you actually drink the beer?
sick.gif

That's nasty. If some dude came up to you and dipped his fingers in your drink, you would drink it?
sick.gif
Survey came out showing that HERPES rates have increased HUGELY among college age students.... and citing beer pong as one of thereasons
sick.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I play at a bar in NYC and I rarely lose. I'm nasty with the bounce, I've ended games in minutes.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

So hold on...

You dudes drink the beer out of the cup that some random cat just threw his ball in? After mad people touched that ball, and then it lands in your drink, you actually drink the beer?
sick.gif

That's nasty. If some dude came up to you and dipped his fingers in your drink, you would drink it?
sick.gif
Survey came out showing that HERPES rates have increased HUGELY among college age students.... and siting beer pong as one of the reasons
sick.gif
I caught an unidentified virus playing at this frat that frequently has outbreaks of meningitis and other plagues. I was young and stupid, cleancups or nothing for me.

So hold on...

sick.gif

sick.gif
Survey came out showing that HERPES rates have increased HUGELY among college age students.... and siting beer pong as one of the reasons
sick.gif

alien.gif
Foreal?

Damn.
roll.gif

FifthName wrote:

AntonLaVey wrote:

Club29 wrote:

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I play at a bar in NYC and I rarely lose. I'm nasty with the bounce, I've ended games in minutes.

grin.gif
do you have a vagina by chance? You guys really allow bounces? Out here at the very least that ###$ will get sent flying into the other room

So hold on...

sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
Foreal?
Damn.
roll.gif
Yeah it was a few months ago
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
nasty!
And damn me for not spelling right....
*CITING

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

FifthName wrote:

AntonLaVey wrote:

Club29 wrote:

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
do you have a vagina by chance? You guys really allow bounces? Out here at the very least that ###$ will get sent flying into the other room
I think bounces are a critical part of the game because it rewards attentiveness,
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom