Beer Pong?

Strokin in beer pong homie
pimp.gif

I dont take it hella seriously tho.

Are you guys allowed to lean across the table? Ive seen some people allow it others dont. I like the elbow rule so no one really has an advantage.

Are you guys allowed to lean across the table? Ive seen some people allow it others dont. I like the elbow rule so no one really has an advantage.

Originally Posted by Lilyuh

HELL no
We don't do leaning/automatic reformations/re-racks. 2 re-racks per side.

HELL no
We don't do leaning/automatic reformations/re-racks. 2 re-racks per side.

damn elbow rule
30t6p3b.gif
I'm tall and have long arms so i get accused of it a lot, especially by sore losers
ohwell.gif

damn elbow rule
30t6p3b.gif
I'm tall and have long arms so i get accused of it a lot, especially by sore losers
ohwell.gif

Depends how big the table is on 8 feet a lil elbows fine i suppose. What are your rules about redemption/rebuttal?

Depends how big the table is on 8 feet a lil elbows fine i suppose. What are your rules about redemption/rebuttal?

If you're shooting so close to the table that elbows are a problem you're doing it wrong.

If you're shooting so close to the table that elbows are a problem you're doing it wrong.

Originally Posted by retro330

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

I'm just not a fan of sharing cups and it seems that everyone shares cups. I've seen some disgusting things in those cups.
We put water in our cups where im from and move them to the side. A side beer or some type of alcohol is a requirment to play tho,hate sober pongers
mad.gif

I've played with people who made me drink their beers....turrible
30t6p3b.gif

I'm just not a fan of sharing cups and it seems that everyone shares cups. I've seen some disgusting things in those cups.
We put water in our cups where im from and move them to the side. A side beer or some type of alcohol is a requirment to play tho,hate sober pongers
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif
co-sign like ++@@# why are you playing for.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif
co-sign like ++@@# why are you playing for.

Play it every now and then. Don't really take it serious, but I talk mad !%%@ when I play just to make it fun.

Play it every now and then. Don't really take it serious, but I talk mad !%%@ when I play just to make it fun.

Back
Top Bottom