Beer Pong?

Damn I honestly wanna play against some of you guys
laugh.gif
My Fraternity plays around 4 nights a week. It would be a safe guess to say we go through about 120+ beers a week.

I'm honestly one of the best people I know at BP (yes bragging). It's gotten to the point that I can't go to a regular party and find guys at my skill level or better, I can only play against guys in my Fraternity because we're at the same skill level and that good.

On the other hand, I've seen some vids of the World BP Tour and some of those guys are GOOD.

Damn I honestly wanna play against some of you guys
laugh.gif
My Fraternity plays around 4 nights a week. It would be a safe guess to say we go through about 120+ beers a week.

I'm honestly one of the best people I know at BP (yes bragging). It's gotten to the point that I can't go to a regular party and find guys at my skill level or better, I can only play against guys in my Fraternity because we're at the same skill level and that good.

On the other hand, I've seen some vids of the World BP Tour and some of those guys are GOOD.

Originally Posted by retro330

Depends how big the table is on 8 feet a lil elbows fine i suppose. What are your rules about redemption/rebuttal?

Let's say we win and the other team has 8 cups left...the other team has to make all 8 to go into overtime. each person on the other squad gets to shoot until he/she misses

Depends how big the table is on 8 feet a lil elbows fine i suppose. What are your rules about redemption/rebuttal?

Let's say we win and the other team has 8 cups left...the other team has to make all 8 to go into overtime. each person on the other squad gets to shoot until he/she misses

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Round my way its diffrent, all that has to happen is one player from oposing team make it and the game rolls on as if the shot never happend. I suppose you dont play with heating up/fire

Round my way its diffrent, all that has to happen is one player from oposing team make it and the game rolls on as if the shot never happend. I suppose you dont play with heating up/fire

Our rules around my way...
-Elbows for official table, other than that, a step or 2 back and wrist rule. 

-2 re-racks per side

-Bounce = 2 cups

-Island = 2 cups

-Explosion (same cup) = 3 cups

-Explosion + bounce = 5 cups

-Rebuttal, losing team get a chance to make at least one cup, but if winning team makes both on that last cup, no rebuttal. 

-Heating up/fire

-Celebrity shots are allowed

-Gentlemen touch 

-Finger/blow are allowed (Defense)

I think that's about it...
laugh.gif

Our rules around my way...
-Elbows for official table, other than that, a step or 2 back and wrist rule. 

-2 re-racks per side

-Bounce = 2 cups

-Island = 2 cups

-Explosion (same cup) = 3 cups

-Explosion + bounce = 5 cups

-Rebuttal, losing team get a chance to make at least one cup, but if winning team makes both on that last cup, no rebuttal. 

-Heating up/fire

-Celebrity shots are allowed

-Gentlemen touch 

-Finger/blow are allowed (Defense)

I think that's about it...
laugh.gif

nah we do

nah we do

Back
Top Bottom