Beer Pong?

I love having a girl as my partner, put your arm around her and shoot.
pimp.gif

I haven't played in awhile, but I was always pretty good.

I love having a girl as my partner, put your arm around her and shoot.
pimp.gif

I haven't played in awhile, but I was always pretty good.

Originally Posted by SgtPeppers12

Originally Posted by retro330

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

The WSOBP rules are a DAMN joke...

Pull cup after you make it, so no same cup...
Make different cups you only get one ball back...
Re rack at 6 3 1 automatically...
Lean as much as you want...
Bounce is 1, can't block it...

Stupid.

Lol doesnt seem hard
Doesn't seem hard but that's not the way beer pong should be played in my opinion.  I am 6'7'' and if I leaned it seems like it would be too easy.
Thank you. Also, the tables are 10 ft...IDK if you guys play on 8 or 10...

Originally Posted by SgtPeppers12

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

The WSOBP rules are a DAMN joke...

Pull cup after you make it, so no same cup...
Make different cups you only get one ball back...
Re rack at 6 3 1 automatically...
Lean as much as you want...
Bounce is 1, can't block it...

Stupid.

Lol doesnt seem hard
Doesn't seem hard but that's not the way beer pong should be played in my opinion.  I am 6'7'' and if I leaned it seems like it would be too easy.
Thank you. Also, the tables are 10 ft...IDK if you guys play on 8 or 10...

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Beer pong is serious business to me....no joke.
ohwell.gif
I don't like losing, and I rarely lose
pimp.gif
I was playing doubles with this cute girl I was tryna bag, and had to cut her off and change partners cause she was garbage.
30t6p3b.gif

I hate playing with cute girls that can't make a damn shot. I remember some girl has the nerve to tell me "we didn't do too well". Um we...WE! I was making cups, she didn't make 1
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

I'm just not a fan of sharing cups and it seems that everyone shares cups. I've seen some disgusting things in those cups.
We put water in our cups where im from and move them to the side. A side beer or some type of alcohol is a requirment to play tho,hate sober pongers
mad.gif

At my school we play with water, BP was banned about two years ago due to too many deaths. So if PS or the RAs happen to come by our apartment we can dispose of them easily with no worries. And it saves money
happy.gif

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Our rules around my way...
-Elbows for official table, other than that, a step or 2 back and wrist rule. 

-2 re-racks per side

-Bounce = 2 cups

-Island = 2 cups

-Explosion (same cup) = 3 cups

-Explosion + bounce = 5 cups

-Rebuttal, losing team get a chance to make at least one cup, but if winning team makes both on that last cup, no rebuttal. 

-Heating up/fire

-Celebrity shots are allowed

-Gentlemen touch 

-Finger/blow are allowed (Defense)

I think that's about it...
laugh.gif

Whats explosion and gentelmens touch

-Explosion is both players make same cup. It's either take 3 cups out, or all cups that are touching the cups gets taken out. We usually just take 3 out, but it depends on house rules.
-Gentleman's touch is making every cup touch or when there's a last cup, you can put it on the side of the table. You can do it unlimited times, or depends on house rules.

Other rules that i forgot to mention...

-Troll, doesn't matter if your team wins, if you didn't make a cup, you trolled. 

-Death cup
I never heard of explosion but that's game, at least where I'm from and go to school. Also if a player is lifting a cup that has just been made, you can still score on it until it is put down on the sideline.
In my apartment since both tables are so close to the wall or touching, we play wall/ceiling=3 cups

But we pretty much have the same rules. We also play, balls back when both players make a cup, they get them back. And behind the back, if you miss a shot and the ball is still on the table, you can reach and grab it and take a shot with your arm/hand behind you.

Whats your definition of death cup?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Beer pong is serious business to me....no joke.
ohwell.gif
I don't like losing, and I rarely lose
pimp.gif
I was playing doubles with this cute girl I was tryna bag, and had to cut her off and change partners cause she was garbage.
30t6p3b.gif

I hate playing with cute girls that can't make a damn shot. I remember some girl has the nerve to tell me "we didn't do too well". Um we...WE! I was making cups, she didn't make 1
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

I'm just not a fan of sharing cups and it seems that everyone shares cups. I've seen some disgusting things in those cups.
We put water in our cups where im from and move them to the side. A side beer or some type of alcohol is a requirment to play tho,hate sober pongers
mad.gif

At my school we play with water, BP was banned about two years ago due to too many deaths. So if PS or the RAs happen to come by our apartment we can dispose of them easily with no worries. And it saves money
happy.gif

Our rules around my way...
-Elbows for official table, other than that, a step or 2 back and wrist rule. 

-2 re-racks per side

-Bounce = 2 cups

-Island = 2 cups

-Explosion (same cup) = 3 cups

-Explosion + bounce = 5 cups

-Rebuttal, losing team get a chance to make at least one cup, but if winning team makes both on that last cup, no rebuttal. 

-Heating up/fire

-Celebrity shots are allowed

-Gentlemen touch 

-Finger/blow are allowed (Defense)

I think that's about it...
laugh.gif

Whats explosion and gentelmens touch

-Explosion is both players make same cup. It's either take 3 cups out, or all cups that are touching the cups gets taken out. We usually just take 3 out, but it depends on house rules.
-Gentleman's touch is making every cup touch or when there's a last cup, you can put it on the side of the table. You can do it unlimited times, or depends on house rules.

Other rules that i forgot to mention...

-Troll, doesn't matter if your team wins, if you didn't make a cup, you trolled. 

-Death cup
I never heard of explosion but that's game, at least where I'm from and go to school. Also if a player is lifting a cup that has just been made, you can still score on it until it is put down on the sideline.
In my apartment since both tables are so close to the wall or touching, we play wall/ceiling=3 cups

But we pretty much have the same rules. We also play, balls back when both players make a cup, they get them back. And behind the back, if you miss a shot and the ball is still on the table, you can reach and grab it and take a shot with your arm/hand behind you.

Whats your definition of death cup?

What yall know bout going PATRICK CHEWING mode tho and straight dunking on fools?!?!?!

excellent strategy because you knock a cup over, plus unlimited swag points.

What yall know bout going PATRICK CHEWING mode tho and straight dunking on fools?!?!?!

Lol if your playing with beer in the cups and are feeling dirty/despreate when you make the cup act like you dont think theres beer in it and if they come over and show you have your partner dunk the ball in for game on death cup hahahah

Lol if your playing with beer in the cups and are feeling dirty/despreate when you make the cup act like you dont think theres beer in it and if they come over and show you have your partner dunk the ball in for game on death cup hahahah

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

dunked once a while ago, destroyed the table and ruined the game for everyone

my friends table that he built. The finished product was amazing. Sensors so the lights would go off once the cup was taken off its position. If there was a rerack the lights would automatically switch under the reracked cups. He never got around to uploading the final video to youtube. RIP TJ

my friends table that he built. The finished product was amazing. Sensors so the lights would go off once the cup was taken off its position. If there was a rerack the lights would automatically switch under the reracked cups. He never got around to uploading the final video to youtube. RIP TJ

Originally Posted by bjamez20

You gotta say OOPS, then walk away like
smokin.gif

p chewing swag.

but na either you had a frail +*% table or you are the hulk, never messed up the game that bad.  just get the usual spill.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

You gotta say OOPS, then walk away like
smokin.gif

p chewing swag.

but na either you had a frail +*% table or you are the hulk, never messed up the game that bad.  just get the usual spill.

Back
Top Bottom