Before McD's white meat nuggets what were they made with?

Me and my boy were talking bout this today, if they switched to white meat a couple years ago what were they made with before?

honestly you can call me crazy but i think that the chicken mcnuggets use to taste better before the whole white meat change. they had more flavor before. nowthey dont really taste like anything

In super size me, it said they took the old and dying chickens who could not lay eggs anymore and straight grinded them. They even said that there wereprobably bone pieces in there grounded so finely it was unnoticeable.

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

honestly you can call me crazy but i think that the chicken mcnuggets use to taste better before the whole white meat change. they had more flavor before. now they dont really taste like anything

Originally Posted by thejrob

In super size me, it said they took the old and dying chickens who could not lay eggs anymore and straight grinded them. They even said that there were probably bone pieces in there grounded so finely it was unnoticeable.

so what it was good eating... mmmm

Yo, I remember back in high School there was a McD's about a block away so everyone use to eat there. (This was about 99-00) I found a huge tooth in one ofmy nuggets and never ate a nugget again until they switched to white meat. i don't know what they use to make the nuggets with but tat %&$# wasn'ta chicken tooth. more like a cow or goat

honestly you can call me crazy but i think that the chicken mcnuggets use to taste better before the whole white meat change. they had more flavor before. now they dont really taste like anything

I still miss the dark meat nuggets, tasted a lot better imo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

In super size me, it said they took the old and dying chickens who could not lay eggs anymore and straight grinded them. They even said that there were probably bone pieces in there grounded so finely it was unnoticeable.

so what it was good eating... mmmm
yump they need 2 go back 2this...

Originally Posted by ShoeHead117

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
While the white meat is still good, dark meat nuggets were the best.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

finally someone agrees, same goes for the mcchicken sandwich. Wish they switched back to dakr meat those were the times i could easily eat 40 peices ofnuggets
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the dark meat nuggets were
pimp.gif
, i would always pick out the dark meatand only eat those.

Originally Posted by KING G703

NOOOOO NOT 1 OF UR THREADS AGAIN

This guy makes a good point. You post out anything that comes to mind, chill with the new topic button.

they were brown and had bones in them.

cant believe that place is making billions of dollars. quality of product and service is just terrible.

AKA sandwich meat.

there was no change. its just marketing, they wanted you to pay attention to the nuggets and it worked.

Back
Top Bottom