Being a BIG time Procrastinator unappreciation VOL: Being us FTL?

i gotta paper due on friday and still havent started it; i also have to make up a Math test but yet to take it and i havent even studied for it
30t6p3b.gif

Wat are you procrastinating on right now?

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

i gotta paper due on friday and still havent started it; i also have to make up a Math test but yet to take it and i havent even studied for it
30t6p3b.gif

everything 2k11 dropped my life will cease to exist for a least a month im plotting on slippin out wk right now,......

I'm 3 chapters behind my reading, and didn't turn in a summary sheet of these 3 chapters yesterday.
30t6p3b.gif

yeah im supposed to be recording my 4th mixtape... Supposed to start p90x again and was suppose to change my address with DMV.. I havent done nothing since AUGUST

Did this throughout all my years of schooling and currently do this at the workplace. im terrible.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

yeah im supposed to be recording my 4th mixtape... Supposed to start p90x again and was suppose to change my address with DMV.. I havent done nothing ANYTHING since AUGUST

Looks like your procrastinating on that English class too. Saying "you haven't done nothing" is a double negative thus being the same as saying "I've done something." Furthermore, not making you a procrastinator.... haha juss kidding
laugh.gif

From someone who's been referred to as a "lazy genius" throughout college, I'll be the first to say that procrastination isn't necessarily a bad thing. For me, I just work better under the pressure of a deadline breathing down my neck. All about knowing how one's self operates, and planning accordingly.

However, procrastination without an inevitable deadline is definitely a one way street to getting nothing done. Now that I'm out of school, running my own business and working my day job, I make sure that I have my calendars straight, with my own personal deadlines set iron-tight. I'm definitely one of the most relaxed, yet most productive people I know as a result; it's a great way to live your life.

If there's one thing that you simply can't procrastinate on, it's setting personal goals and benchmarks (with TIME factored in, not just "when I get rich" or something). Once that's set, be as lazy as you want.. Just as long as you meet your goal in the end.

unpacking the room i moved into....4 years ago..

getting rid of shoes... i haven't worn anything from my 'collection' in years.

finishing this post

Back
Top Bottom