being black/black people appreciation post

i see you mirin my culture, penis, womens, country building skills, perseverance, and president....no further discourse is really needed but i know you want to....so discuss

i see you mirin my culture, penis, womens, country building skills, perseverance, and president....no further discourse is really needed but i know you want to....so discuss

i love 2pac (paws), but you could of least started the thread with a Fredrick Douglass or Garvey quote #justsayin. anyway i love being African American

i love 2pac (paws), but you could of least started the thread with a Fredrick Douglass or Garvey quote #justsayin. anyway i love being African American

This won't end well ... I'm sure a "Being White" appreciation thread would get more flak tho .... And i'm black

This won't end well ... I'm sure a "Being White" appreciation thread would get more flak tho .... And i'm black

I love being black
laugh.gif
. Like I really love it

But I think that you should be proud of what you are regardless of your race.

If you are a lil Chinese man? !$%@ be proud to be a lil Chinese man
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I love being black
laugh.gif
. Like I really love it

But I think that you should be proud of what you are regardless of your race.

If you are a lil Chinese man? !$%@ be proud to be a lil Chinese man
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This CAN'T end well... but before it spirals...

I'd never knock another culture down a peg just to uplift my own, but gad damn do I feel cool as %@!$ being Black. I feel like we have a swag that ONLY we can have because of how we're so hated AND envied at the same time, by the same people. You can't hate us. You love us!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This CAN'T end well... but before it spirals...

I'd never knock another culture down a peg just to uplift my own, but gad damn do I feel cool as %@!$ being Black. I feel like we have a swag that ONLY we can have because of how we're so hated AND envied at the same time, by the same people. You can't hate us. You love us!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom