being black/black people appreciation post

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by Rob Nike

i appreciate providing us entertainment my black people, ebonics, sports, music, ricky bobby dances etc and turning everything not beneficial to you as racist
wink.gif

REPORTED

30xakow.gif

Originally Posted by Il

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I love being black
laugh.gif
. Like I really love it

But I think that you should be proud of what you are regardless of your race.

If you are a lil Chinese man? !$%@ be proud to be a lil Chinese man
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
 wth are you trying to say?

Yes, what are you trying to say? I'm sorry i cannot satisfy women that are passed around in the hood who call their man whilst giving top to a fellow brother.

Shut up...you sound dumb...the way yall getting mad must mean the stereotype just might be true

Originally Posted by Il

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I love being black
laugh.gif
. Like I really love it

But I think that you should be proud of what you are regardless of your race.

If you are a lil Chinese man? !$%@ be proud to be a lil Chinese man
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Yes, what are you trying to say? I'm sorry i cannot satisfy women that are passed around in the hood who call their man whilst giving top to a fellow brother.

Shut up...you sound dumb...the way yall getting mad must mean the stereotype just might be true

Mr Marcus wrote:
Originally Posted by Il

indifferent.gif

lol oh man the irony

Mr Marcus wrote:
Originally Posted by Il

indifferent.gif

lol oh man the irony

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Mr Marcus wrote:
Originally Posted by Il

lol oh man the irony

Ayooooo fun boy

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Mr Marcus wrote:
Originally Posted by Il

lol oh man the irony

Ayooooo fun boy

Back
Top Bottom