Being drunk in the club Appreciation

When I first started clubbin I would always go sober cuz I was always the designated driver. Don't get me wrong I would still have
A good time, but goin wasted is 100 times betta. Last 2 two times I been, I've been drunk i and had a ball. l really go beast mode and
have been bookin a lot more bitties. Seems like when u sober u think too much, but wasted u just don't give a $!+@ thats y being drunk in the club is appreciated. Feel free to share stories NT

Originally Posted by ccb21040

Smh no need for the sarcasm homie
yea bro! that is totally uncool of you!! 
mad.gif

Appreciated! Feel like I can do anything, till the next day when I wake up with a headache!

I love it! Swag be on 100 thousand trillion-confidence at its peak-not a care in the world. Just fun and good times
pimp.gif

best party of my life... my graduation night, wasted in the club. All the songs just sounded soooo much better.

And I remember (most of) it.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WallaceFactor

thnx 4 makin dis thread, you learn something new every day

Just said it was appreciated and shared my experience, never said it was new. I swear some of y'all NTers be clowned out man

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

not feeling your feet anymore, FTW!! 4" heels are no joke, man.. getting shwasted is definitely appreciated

pics or ducktales...I remember when I first started clubbing, we would stay at Webster Hall every Thursday...my NY peeps should know the deal...I swear half the time I would be drunk before even going in...being drunk in that club is insane...so many backstairs and about 5 different floors...those were the days...nothing beats being drunk to the point of intoxication out in Las Vegas though..

So does NT recommend drinking alcohol for most social events? I never really thought it would make these kinda things more fun.
ohwell.gif
Still kinda unsure bout this idea..

being drunk at the club appreciation yes...but being too drunk at the club unappreciation
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom