Being friends with NTers on Facebook...Comedy.

I'm friends with no more than 6 people on the space.

And the funny thing is, one of them is always talking bout some sort of fapping on there.. And I always wonder if anyone else know what that means.

Eh, I'm only have like 3 NT'ers on FB. I think I've seen you comment on one of them b4 after the Lebron loss.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by parada45

I remember that thread where girl stay logged in on an NTers i Phone and they did all sorts of things on her page

funny day.....

i'm only friends w/ 4 members and they koo...i wouldnt add random members though
laugh.gif

I got a few on Myspace but I'm on Facebook now. I think one of them was Hen Lin and the other was some chick.

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

lol only friends with illionaire...dude treats it like twitter with the updates....does post all the exclusives though
pimp.gif
He prolly has his twitter status update his facebook status as well im pretty sure there's an app for that..

Got like 10-15 as friends, but it's people I've known for a good while and have some sense.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

laugh.gif

the NTers I'm FB friends with don't be wildin like that tho

word...Lazy B and MisterP stay posting stuff fron NT on FB...they stay on my homepage

I only got 3 of yall. lol and P stay updating his status with NT stuff. I be like, "Didn't I just read that thread."
laugh.gif

I'm friends with people I knew before NT.

Trill is the only one that I met off of here because he posted a picture and we're in the same business fraternity at different locations.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

I'm friends with a couple. Mostly rap lyric statuses and an occasional "FUUUUU!!!! I've been banned"
That's like 90% of my statuses
laugh.gif
and NBA playoffscommentary lately.

KingCrux is my FB friend. I remember one night I was bent and started chatting with him on FB chat
laugh.gif
Good times.

I definitely have double digit NT friends tho. Not sure of all the screen names however

damnn theres almost 3,000 members on the NT Facebook Page. I'm about to join the movement.

I got eric berry and his girl......dre clark...sam turner(dude still be trolling on there) acronoobie, and like 2 more people......it be funny when our friendsthat's not on nt ask what is nt.....we just act like we didn't read what they wrote

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

I definitely have double digit NT friends tho. Not sure of all the screen names however
word...i know most of them but some i look and be like who is this guy...then i just figure he's on NT...

Got a few friends from here, don't really talk to too many of them.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom