Being Homeless because I want and I can’t stay still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I starve myself for 16 to 24 hours a day, for the marikoMOROSE experience. Clarity through deprivation. Its a very Siddharta Gautama thing to do. If thats what OP is actually doing, which I doubt based on his bum fights, more power to him. :pimp:

I’d agree if you modified it to something physical.

Whether you wanna fight people or be a lumberjack idc.

Don’t @ me saying I hate paralyzed people.

You can be peaceful with martial arts too.

My boy is a beast and will hem you up if you are wilding and say “chill or I’ll rip your shoulder out of its socket” or something to that extent and they always relax. 🥋

I do mixed martial arts and jiu jitsu for cardio. Ive yet to get to the point where I can kill a man with my bare hands but it keeps me in shape.

And you think that applies to this situation?

Putting yourself in uncomfortable situations is one thing, living on the street when you don’t have to? Nah. Learning to box when not being a fighter is an awful analogy to use when comparing it to OP

It doesn't relate to OP.

My response was to your general statement about people living van life and simulating struggle.

Is OP fighting randoms or am I misreading cuz guns exist. All it takes is some crazy person to pop him.

Serious question marikomorose marikomorose do you have or had your father in your life?

Is OP fighting randoms or am I misreading cuz guns exist. All it takes is some crazy person to pop him.

But also,
“ There are many different bloodborne pathogens, including malaria, syphilis, and brucellosis, and most notably Hepatitis B (HBV), Hepatitis C (HCV) and the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).”

And additionally

“Psychiatric hold law allows a person to be treated for a mental illness against their will if they are experiencing an emotional disturbance and are imminently dangerous to themselves or others or are unable to care for their basic needs.” -depending on what state you live in.

marikomorose marikomorose I know you didn’t make this thread asking for any kind of help. I respect your ability to make decisions on your own, based on what YOU want to do. I hope the feeling you get from this thread is just to be safe and make smart decisions for your health. And that there are resources out there if you’re curious about thangs.

I once made a 1 off comment on this website about how I was having really dark thought/was in a dark place. You made a thread about it asking for peeps to support me. I truly appreciate that.

jesusshuttlesworth34 jesusshuttlesworth34 Didn’t you make a thread about being a mental health advocate also? Care to weigh in?

Y’all gaslight. Half y’all washed n your 40s talking to me like we’re the same age. Get real, if you’re mentally ill… cool, but don’t put that on me.

How about you go have fun or something?

What you getting into today?

69a09n.png

me having fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom