Being Homeless because I want and I can’t stay still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s been about a year and I don’t really want to stay any place I’ve been. I’m currently about to sleep on a dock by a lake.

The thing is I have money and lowkey that’s the problem
. I can actually afford to be homeless plus I just SNAP. I’m lowkey living too fun to feel like **** for being homeless. I literally do whatever I want within reason.
I was wrong to say that. That's actually not the problem. I enjoy the freedom of staying in random places. Stationary situations are boring to me and I actually get quite depressed about "sitting still".

Being "homeless" isn't a problem if you can afford it. Its give em me the Freedom to clear out my head. If anything my mental health is at its best after the time it was the best its been.

But also,
“ There are many different bloodborne pathogens, including malaria, syphilis, and brucellosis, and most notably Hepatitis B (HBV), Hepatitis C (HCV) and the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).”

And additionally

“Psychiatric hold law allows a person to be treated for a mental illness against their will if they are experiencing an emotional disturbance and are imminently dangerous to themselves or others or are unable to care for their basic needs.” -depending on what state you live in.

marikomorose marikomorose I know you didn’t make this thread asking for any kind of help. I respect your ability to make decisions on your own, based on what YOU want to do. I hope the feeling you get from this thread is just to be safe and make smart decisions for your health. And that there are resources out there if you’re curious about thangs.

I once made a 1 off comment on this website about how I was having really dark thought/was in a dark place. You made a thread about it asking for peeps to support me. I truly appreciate that.

jesusshuttlesworth34 jesusshuttlesworth34 Didn’t you make a thread about being a mental health advocate also? Care to weigh in?
Appreciate the tag and yeah my dude, let me read up and get informed and I'll circle back with a post. Thanks.

I'll answer any questions one has...I think this is right in my lane and with my experiences, travels and mental health acumen. I don't speak from a place of judgement, but as someone who has been doing my own think traveling/roaming/meandering making art for over 10 years (and random Cybersecurity/Contracts Management jobs as well)...life is short, it is YOUR LIFE. Forgot what other people think about you and your life, but understand most people in this country are scared and just accept social norms and follow follow follow. Life lacks leaders...

Mental Health is crucial. Drink water, eat healthy....some on here still know me, but not really. My life is pretty intense....or has intense moments that most couldn't fathom as being "normal", but I'm successful and it works for me. I've never done any hard drugs...just smoke cigars, play basketball, make/create things and provide for me and mine. NTers can attest....I'm a pretty laidback/generous guy.

I emphasize with OP and I've never met the guy or spoken to him, I can't play armchair clinician/therapist, but a lot of the folks I meet on my travels are homeless bros experiencing a mental health concern....manic, BPD, bipolar, etc. Mental Health doesn't get the attention it deserves unless it's a school shooting and they want to push that narrative. Most folks I've encountered in hospitals, on travels with a mental health disorder are super nice, empathetic, non-judgemental and fun to be around when healthy. Things happen....I get it, life is tough and most folks don't learn how to process emotions properly.

With that said....OP, if you need anything along the way. Hit me....I'm always down to lend a hand.

n.abdelilah@gmail.com

I'll answer any questions one has...I think this is right in my lane and with my experiences, travels and mental health acumen. I don't speak from a place of judgement, but as someone who has been doing my own think traveling/roaming/meandering making art for over 10 years (and random Cybersecurity/Contracts Management jobs as well)...life is short, it is YOUR LIFE. Forgot what other people think about you and your life, but understand most people in this country are scared and just accept social norms and follow follow follow. Life lacks leaders...

Mental Health is crucial. Drink water, eat healthy....some on here still know me, but not really. My life is pretty intense....or has intense moments that most couldn't fathom as being "normal", but I'm successful and it works for me. I've never done any hard drugs...just smoke cigars, play basketball, make/create things and provide for me and mine. NTers can attest....I'm a pretty laidback/generous guy.

I emphasize with OP and I've never met the guy or spoken to him, I can't play armchair clinician/therapist, but a lot of the folks I meet on my travels are homeless bros experiencing a mental health concern....manic, BPD, bipolar, etc. Mental Health doesn't get the attention it deserves unless it's a school shooting and they want to push that narrative. Most folks I've encountered in hospitals, on travels with a mental health disorder are super nice, empathetic, non-judgemental and fun to be around when healthy. Things happen....I get it, life is tough and most folks don't learn how to process emotions properly.

With that said....OP, if you need anything along the way. Hit me....I'm always down to lend a hand.

n.abdelilah@gmail.com

I think theres a differenxe between playing arm chair clinician and pointing out signs suggesting possible mental illness. I dont think you need to be a psychiatrist to do this. Some of us can express this concern in more technical terms tham others. But how many times has someone finally hit the final stages of their mental illness and thw laymen around them get asked if they saw any signs. I think thats what most of us are doing here.

Oklahoma dealer****s are theee worst

69E8129C-302B-478C-8F20-4905BF0C058E.jpeg
Debt slavery. The modern slavery :smh:

I think theres a differenxe between playing arm chair clinician and pointing out signs suggesting possible mental illness. I dont think you need to be a psychiatrist to do this. Some of us can express this concern in more technical terms tham others. But how many times has someone finally hit the final stages of their mental illness and thw laymen around them get asked if they saw any signs. I think thats what most of us are doing here.
Shut up.

You in here telling dude he's bipolar and showing psychotic features.

Shut up.

You in here telling dude he's bipolar and showing psychotic features.
Im SUGGESTING he is.

Cant sit still
Talking about phantoms. :lol:
Fighting people.

At the very least something aint right. Im not saying he needs Zyprexa or anything like that.

Last edited:
YOUR THREAD TITLE IS LITERALLY ABOUT BEING HOMELESS BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE AKA PRETEND :lol:

Man lock this attention seeking *** post like the last one :smh:
If I sleep outside or whatever random place and I don’t have a car or home then I’m homeless. It’s not hard to comprehend and me being homeless isn’t a conspiracy theory.

One could analyze your posts as well and "point out" subjective signs of mental illness as well. It's all relative...that's how you get a person TDO'd and put away eating peanut butter sandwiches and chips out near Exodus near downtown LA. It's dangerous to judge and perception is not reality my dude. Perception is perception. Could he be "trolling", possibly. Could he be going through a crisis, possibly. Could he just be getting stoned/high and drifting around living life to the fullest, yes. People doubt one's success, especially here on NT, because something isn't conventional and taught in school. Most extremely wealthy people don't go to college and just work a 9-5 with a IRA/Roth 401k and brag about their $93,000 annual salary. But get it how you live my man...whatever works for you.
If I sleep outside or whatever random place and I don’t have a car or home then I’m homeless. It’s not hard to comprehend and me being homeless isn’t a conspiracy theory.
I think some of the verbiage is blurring lines...technically you aren't "homeless", you're more of just being a nomad with no fixed address. It's a lot of fun, but can be dangerous once you get picked up at the Hospital or put in jail...it's literally like a real life GTA V. You lose possessions a lot...cash, authentic Ray Allen UCONN jerseys and just become detached from most things the average Joe would flip out about and such.

Once you can move without being tied to money/material things....you truly hit next level status. Those are just "things", life is about moments/experiences/people/love/tough times/etc.

NT has some of the most materialistic people that define themselves by what they wear and such....I mean it is NIKE TALK, hence the name. But there are also some cool cats I've kicked it with in real life and off IG and such. Peace my guy.

Except you go to moms house or a hotel at your convenience as you already said.

Keep trying fam

All this being “homeless” while buying Jordan’s and posting on your phone :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom