being short unappreciation

mandown91

Banned
yo who here is under 5'3''  ...
but naw man on some serious stuff how yall feel about being short or how do yall view other short men thats like short not average

I thought I was short too... 5'7"-5'8", around there, I mean I'm still mad short and I'd do anything to be 5'10"

I hate it when I think about it but other than that I don't really notice. It sucks on the basketball court though
laugh.gif

As for other short dudes, nah I don't really notice/care. I mean I'm pretty short too so it's not a huge contrast.

%%*@ sucks at times but things could be worse...I've sex'd girls that were 6'1 LOL...I'm dating a very attractive girl now

She knows I'm no fighter...but I definitely won't back down from one either (actually almost fought this guy about 250 lbs a few weeks ago while playing ball).

I think I'm 5'4 though...ehh things could be worse

Originally Posted by scshift

I thought I was short too... 5'7"-5'8", around there, I mean I'm still mad short and I'd do anything to be 5'10"

Spoiler [+]
5'7 over here.

I'm guessing from your screen name, but were you born in 1991? If so, you probably still got time to grow. Eat healthy, exercise and SLEEP!!! I'm not tall either, but I noticed a couple years ago when I was trying to bulk up, I grew an inch. I was 22 at the time, so don't lose the faith.

For me, my parents were short. Mother was like 5'1" and father is like 5'7"(at least that what he tells me; I haven't seen him since I was super young). Yeah it sucks, but you have to overcome it and act like it doesn't bother you.

Honestly, it may not seem like it, but it's all in your confidence and character. Most of my friends are under 5'8" and I've seen them with some bangin girls. So don't let that fool you.

Sometimes it does suck being a short Black man though, but there are other things in life to be worried about rather than something you really can't change.

Originally Posted by solefood229

Schift ain't you like 14? you still got time left
word. I'm still growing and I'm 19. I'm hoping to catch that Dennis Rodman growth spurt tho.
pimp.gif
I'm 6'0 now. *crosses fingers*

I'm 14, currently 6 feet tall. What's funny is that a buddy of a buddy of mine tried to guess how old I was by my voice and height. He srsly thought I was 17.
roll.gif

being a tall Arab dude is pretty awesome.

Originally Posted by mandown91

!$%*% you dont know !@+@ about me 14?? lol
He said Scshift... I don't think you were who he was talking about playboy

Originally Posted by mandown91

yo who here is under 5'3''  ... man it sucks....forever alone, cue the gifs lol.....\
but naw man on some serious stuff how yall feel about being short or how do yall view other short men thats like short not average but 5'2'' type
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 damn

17. I beg every day to be 5'10" at least... only thing I know is I lift weights a lot and I drink a lot of milk. Still hoping for that growth
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom