Being the guy that smashes chicks in relationships knowingly.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

One thing about females though chief is ther is always "that guy." Whether they had a crush on them in elementary, highschool or from afar girls will let that dude in no matter there situation. I've been that dude and I've seen girls do it all the time. Hell a 50 yr old women I know is dating a guy because she had a crush on him in junior high. Women hold on to things and the emotion of attraction is strong for them.

SMH

One thing about females though chief is ther is always "that guy." Whether they had a crush on them in elementary, highschool or from afar girls will let that dude in no matter there situation. I've been that dude and I've seen girls do it all the time. Hell a 50 yr old women I know is dating a guy because she had a crush on him in junior high. Women hold on to things and the emotion of attraction is strong for them.

SMH

I thought about saying something when he was on speaker phone but me and her are good friends. I feel you on calling chicks out though that would be lovely. To my dudes saying," another dude would do it to you", so when has another mans decisions shaped yours? That logic of dog eat dog is the very reason honor is non existent. Everyone is worried about what everyone else is doing instead of standing up and saying,"you now what I'm not going to continue the cycle."
Respect. It seems everyone nowadays is willing to throw their brother under a bus to get what they want
30t6p3b.gif

I thought about saying something when he was on speaker phone but me and her are good friends. I feel you on calling chicks out though that would be lovely. To my dudes saying," another dude would do it to you", so when has another mans decisions shaped yours? That logic of dog eat dog is the very reason honor is non existent. Everyone is worried about what everyone else is doing instead of standing up and saying,"you now what I'm not going to continue the cycle."
Respect. It seems everyone nowadays is willing to throw their brother under a bus to get what they want
30t6p3b.gif

I stopped posting a while ago but had to come back and applaud the fella's in here that have grown the F up! I used to smash and dash and not care about the next man but karma is a B... I have been played out by my long time gf for some excitement and she came back like clockwork after dude deaded her when she tried to do the drop and swap... why do they always do that?

yo WISEPHAROAH you been speaking nothing but truth... we can't keep giving it up to these broads easy like that and disrespect the next man... it's time to flip the script I've personally given up messing with females that have a significant other be it bf, fiance, husband w/e

A man has got to have rules...

I stopped posting a while ago but had to come back and applaud the fella's in here that have grown the F up! I used to smash and dash and not care about the next man but karma is a B... I have been played out by my long time gf for some excitement and she came back like clockwork after dude deaded her when she tried to do the drop and swap... why do they always do that?

yo WISEPHAROAH you been speaking nothing but truth... we can't keep giving it up to these broads easy like that and disrespect the next man... it's time to flip the script I've personally given up messing with females that have a significant other be it bf, fiance, husband w/e

A man has got to have rules...

Thank you brotha and I'm honestly really impressed by all the positivity in this thread. Niketalk has been a bit more mature lately and I'm feeling that. I just feel like as men we have no respect for each other anymore. Everyone is trying to out due the next man instead of trying to uplift him and I'm tired of seeing it. Sometimes you gotta see the big picture and not get caught up in the moment for the nut like these chicks do. Women by nature like to be led and any real woman will tell you that. We have to do what girls do and start making it a treat for them to get the D. I know you simps out there can't resist but your a man first and part of man hood is loyalty. We have the power to switch the whole paradigm of relationships if we just control ourselves. We are too available and too easy so chicks know they have the power.

Thank you brotha and I'm honestly really impressed by all the positivity in this thread. Niketalk has been a bit more mature lately and I'm feeling that. I just feel like as men we have no respect for each other anymore. Everyone is trying to out due the next man instead of trying to uplift him and I'm tired of seeing it. Sometimes you gotta see the big picture and not get caught up in the moment for the nut like these chicks do. Women by nature like to be led and any real woman will tell you that. We have to do what girls do and start making it a treat for them to get the D. I know you simps out there can't resist but your a man first and part of man hood is loyalty. We have the power to switch the whole paradigm of relationships if we just control ourselves. We are too available and too easy so chicks know they have the power.

damn i give you props for not smashing though

god knows i would of lol

posted it before posting it again

life motto: every girl is a sleezy

damn i give you props for not smashing though

god knows i would of lol

posted it before posting it again

life motto: every girl is a sleezy

You're an honorable guy, I had this happen to me a number of times and it's extremely difficult to pass this up, but thankfully I usually over-think things naturally so I stopped myself too. We can't be slaves to the $@#%... or else we would become a pawn of the girl's game.

You're an honorable guy, I had this happen to me a number of times and it's extremely difficult to pass this up, but thankfully I usually over-think things naturally so I stopped myself too. We can't be slaves to the $@#%... or else we would become a pawn of the girl's game.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by tyisny

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Was in this situation a couple months ago - shortie had a man and would actually try to talk to me about him - I chopped that convo off every trip just off the thought of, ''How would I feel if my wifey is laid up with the next N' talkin' bout me?

Ended up smashin' though, and it got kinda sticky cuz she caught feelings - don't know why girls can't figure out that the dude you're creepin' out with will never be with you - he knows that if you cheat with him, then you'll cheat on him...

...Common's ''Faithful'' randomly poppin' up off the shuffle mid-stroke is NOT what's poppin'.

Can't front though, being older I realized that creepin' #@%% ain't for me anymore - flirtin' and talkin' is one thing, but smashin' is a totally different ball game - I felt kinda bad after it...

...I could only imagine the dude findin' out, plus I gotta homie doin' life cuz he popped the dude that smashed his girl - ''!$%!'ll get you sidetracked and clapped from close feet'', you can literally lose your life behind that #@%%.

Here's the million dollar kicker though: imagine how many times that #@%% has happened to you and you've been none the wiser, because rest assured...it's happened to you...

...putting your trust in a specific female is one of the most challenging and important decisions a grown man has to make.

This can't be said more, its like shorty your in my bed 3 days after speaking to you why would you think i'm gonna say oh ofcourse she wont do that to me

Because you got sucka @@+ dudes who actually make them their girl.
Maaaaaaan...

I have a story to tell. But I can't.
nerd.gif
floor is yours
nerd.gif

Was in this situation a couple months ago - shortie had a man and would actually try to talk to me about him - I chopped that convo off every trip just off the thought of, ''How would I feel if my wifey is laid up with the next N' talkin' bout me?

Ended up smashin' though, and it got kinda sticky cuz she caught feelings - don't know why girls can't figure out that the dude you're creepin' out with will never be with you - he knows that if you cheat with him, then you'll cheat on him...

...Common's ''Faithful'' randomly poppin' up off the shuffle mid-stroke is NOT what's poppin'.

Can't front though, being older I realized that creepin' #@%% ain't for me anymore - flirtin' and talkin' is one thing, but smashin' is a totally different ball game - I felt kinda bad after it...

...I could only imagine the dude findin' out, plus I gotta homie doin' life cuz he popped the dude that smashed his girl - ''!$%!'ll get you sidetracked and clapped from close feet'', you can literally lose your life behind that #@%%.

Here's the million dollar kicker though: imagine how many times that #@%% has happened to you and you've been none the wiser, because rest assured...it's happened to you...

...putting your trust in a specific female is one of the most challenging and important decisions a grown man has to make.

This can't be said more, its like shorty your in my bed 3 days after speaking to you why would you think i'm gonna say oh ofcourse she wont do that to me

Maaaaaaan...

nerd.gif
floor is yours
nerd.gif

I've never done it, as far as I know. Once a chick tells me she has a man, I just start keeping it dumb real with them, and then of course they don't wanna smash after that. I've learned that my true personality is unappealing to women, but I have the ability to fake my whole steelo to get the panties.

I've never done it, as far as I know. Once a chick tells me she has a man, I just start keeping it dumb real with them, and then of course they don't wanna smash after that. I've learned that my true personality is unappealing to women, but I have the ability to fake my whole steelo to get the panties.

Man I will backstab any woman, but I wouldn't smash nobodys girl man, that is doing too much.

Man I will backstab any woman, but I wouldn't smash nobodys girl man, that is doing too much.

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Maaaaaaan...

nerd.gif
floor is yours
nerd.gif
I learned the hard way about posting my biz on the internet. Told on myself once and I'll never make that mistake again.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom