BEN BALLA Q & A Offcial Thread

31FFQXGKD7L._SS500_.jpg

Originally Posted by superbness

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

I thought he was all ducktales?

what happened to you and your "manager" laughin at him lol...
Well I did but I admit now he is not, but he is human and some of the stuff may be exaggerated our some lies added, but for the most part no Ducktales..

Im in my way to the top and being a celebrity so I can learn a few things from this cat.
o'rly

does he even know this thread exists?

normally the thread starter is the person the questions are to be directed at... but whatevs

this :superstupid cat is exactly the person celebs should avoid. Aside from the obvious :superstupid stuff, dude was riding hard against ben now in he in lovewith the dude. He'll be pasting together magazine cuttings to make letters to ben in no time.

How can someone authorize a Q&A for someone else?? What part of the game is that??

A. He wont answer
B. He wont answer
C. He probably wont answer

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Does he know Rick Ross?
Does he know Plies?
Can he ball?
How many celebs does he know are on NT?
Would he give me a free grill?
Does he know that other Asian jeweler that hangs out with Paul Wall?
Would he win in a fight with Jacob The Jeweler?
He is a goon?
What's a goon to a goblin?
What happened to Wayne?
Has he ever chilled with Cam and Juelz?
What's his favorite food?
Is he YNS?
Pics?
What car does he drive?
Is his name really Ben?
hahaha lol

lol
hey superb since u say your on your way to bein a superstar celeb, lets do a q n a for you.
ill start... WHO are you again?

Originally Posted by superbness

biggrin.gif

Since cats was asking all kind of questions in the other tread messing it up, why don't we make a official thread to ask him questions in.. Actually I'm, kind of curious as how he got a start in celebrity world and jewels

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Isn't Superbness the dude who was posted up on a riverboat tour with the 'CEO' of K-Mart in his Brooklyn Xpress shorts? Son had the sidekick like ayear early
eek.gif
eek.gif
Homeboy got them connects
laugh.gif

When there was rumors about Nick and Mariah, why did he tell us there was no way Nick had her because he knew her boyfriend personally? Besides that mishap, Idon't see the hate
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom