BEN BALLER gets his own Web Series! FIRST EP IS OUT!

it probably takes longer they just wanna make it seem like he does it really fast for his superstar friends....>D

does sean kingston even make music anymore?

only song i ever remember from him is that one about being suicidal..

nah if&co is reputable for getting things done super fast

it probably takes longer they just wanna make it seem like he does it really fast for his superstar friends....
grin.gif

does sean kingston even make music anymore?

only song i ever remember from him is that one about being suicidal..
If that mattered, Ben wouldn't make any money. 
laugh.gif

Why these dudes need their pieces in ONE week though? Is it that serious? :lol:

Ben might be leaking money with all these discounts though. Doesn't seem THAT smart to be telling people he does that too. :lol:

I just watched. I have a feeling it was salesmanship. He may charge like $25k normally and so there still was a discount but he marks up his original price to make it seem like one of his loyal customers is getting a better deal.

It's more common in retail before big "once a year" type sales but without set prices depending upon what the client wants, it could be easily done with jewelry.

I'm not a jewelry appraiser, and I sure as hell can't eye ball the quality and grade of the diamonds by looking at a pic. But common sense tells you the exact same piece will cost more if it's purchased today because prices of diamonds and gold have gone up. The gold on that piece is probably 14k. You rarely even see anyone with that today, most wear less than 10k.

But you were talking like you knew spot on prices so please enlighten me sir :nerd:

Also enlighten me on how you know who's wearing what Karat weight now :nerd:

Last edited:
But you were talking like you knew spot on prices so please enlighten me sir :nerd:

Also enlighten me on how you know who's wearing what Karat weight now :nerd:

I wasn't trying to school you, you just took it personal. My point was its not even fair to compare today to 6-7 years ago. You're comparing the price of a white gold Jesus piece with white diamonds from 06 to a black rhodium Jesus with black diamonds. There's a reason those blew up right around recession time.

Back then 14k gold was the norm now 10k and under is, just how it is due to price and people's pockets getting slimmer.

I'm trolling you fam :lol: I hear what you're saying though, I'm guessing a og kufi jesus in regular size would hit for 30-35k now. Then again think I remember hearing Ye' paid that for the noniced joints from Ben.

I still don't think most ppl are using 10k today, most of the pieces I see out of IF&CO are still 14k. In fact the only one I recall recently being 10k is that DJ Mustard piece and it was still sick.

I'm trolling you fam :lol: I hear what you're saying though, I'm guessing a og kufi jesus in regular size would hit for 30-35k now. Then again think I remember hearing Ye' paid that for the noniced joints from Ben.
I still don't think most ppl are using 10k today, most of the pieces I see out of IF&CO are still 14k. In fact the only one I recall recently being 10k is that DJ Mustard piece and it was still sick.

There was a Jesus piece sold recently from if&co for only a few stacks. It was a full size one but it was 10k.

freakydestroyer is right about sean's being 14k cause if it was 18k it'd be a lot heavier.

Those noniced Jesus's were not hollow and knowing how Ye is they were probably made of 18k+ gold. The big Horus was close to pure gold.

Ben doesn't like anything of lower quality leaving his shop period. He'd rather just make the piece smaller. He had to bend his rules a couple years ago when times were rough and had to make black rhodium plated silver pieces though.

There was a Jesus piece sold recently from if&co for only a few stacks. It was a full size one but it was 10k.

freakydestroyer is right about sean's being 14k cause if it was 18k it'd be a lot heavier.

Well I was actually referring to Pusha Ts Jesus from a few years most likely being 14k. Not sure about Kingston's, but When it's blacked out like that doesn't matter right?

Word a few stacks, what were the specs?

At least somebody gets it. As usual Ninja bat *** wrong and can't admit it :rofl:

Not to mention Malice & Pusha didn't even buy those pieces

da ones from a nearly a decade ago for reference.

What are you trying to prove with those pics? No one here says that between Bigtimers and Kanye's era that people STOPPED wearing Jesus pieces all together.

ummm...all im doing is posting pusha T's older jesus piece, and comparing it with what sean kingston got in da episode. calm down.

Yeah that was my bad. Hence the edit. And shout outs to auto type for Bigtimers instead of BIG's time.

Last edited:
At least somebody gets it. As usual Ninja bat *** wrong and can't admit it
roll.gif

Not to mention Malice & Pusha didn't even buy those pieces
that's been malice's piece since forever then he switched it out to da block of cheese lookin piece.

pusha-T's set up was formerly skate board'd P setup (as seen in Noreaga's grimey and clipse's grindin)

Pretty sure both of those setups were previously pharrell's so you pretty much just stated the same thing I did champ :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom