BEN BALLER gets his own Web Series! FIRST EP IS OUT!

20k that pusha spent > 50k rob spent

Nah that Benz piece is too flashy for my taste and pusha spend 70 racks if I'm not mistaken. Rob's setup was clean as hell VVS1 pusha's might have been VVS too dont remember, only thing I'd change is the rope chain.

20k that pusha spent > 50k rob spent

Nah that Benz piece is too flashy for my taste and pusha spend 70 racks if I'm not mistaken. Rob's setup was clean as hell VVS1 pusha's might have been VVS too dont remember, only thing I'd change is the rope chain.

Pusha was definitely 20k.

And jewelry is supposed to be flashy, 70k is too rinky dink

What what he ultimately ended up wit. Ben sure as hell made a KILLING

As far as profits is concerned wit da diamond mark up.

Ben needs to pen a book about his life's tales.  The **** this guy has witnessed is probably unreal.  That Prince story sealed the deal for me.  

Damn my dude made his own niche and is charging more for using less resources. Them small *** chains aint worth all that, props on the hustle though.

the only reason i can think of why phillipinos are not considered asian to some is because they're mixed with spanish, and they dont have that really light skin, would they even be considered pacific islanders? i have lots of phillipino friends and alot of them have latino last names and also alot of their words sound like spanish.
On that same token, I have heard words in tagalog that are almost exactly the same as words in particular Chinese dialects.

Pusha was definitely 20k.

And jewelry is supposed to be flashy, 70k is too rinky dink

What what he ultimately ended up wit. Ben sure as hell made a KILLING

As far as profits is concerned wit da diamond mark up.

Yea you're right I got it mixed up with Q's price. They are making money hand over fist though, remember Pusha's kufi jesus was 20 as well and it was much more brolic.

Yea you're right I got it mixed up with Q's price. They are making money hand over fist though, remember Pusha's kufi jesus was 20 as well and it was much more brolic.

The one that was purchased in 2006? A lot has changed since then :lol:

No salt, but he is very impressive. Whether you dislike hip hop, jewelry, or even him you can't discredit his accomplishments.

Very impressive how they do the molds. The bullet is really nice and tasteful.

Yea I've always liked that IF&CO hand crafts their pieces and still manage to crank out pieces faster than jewelers with cnc machines.

rob is a dam fool for paying 45k for some regular lookin earrings
he couldnt get some cheaper diamonds or something :lol:

Last edited:
rob is a dam fool for paying 45k for some regular lookin earrings
he couldnt get some cheaper diamonds or something :lol:

Whole diamonds like that cost a pretty penny. The ones on the cross were pretty big too. Not those crushed stones you see on most rappers.

Sean paid 22k which I'm sure was overpriced still. Guess a lot hasn't changed :rolleyes

Why these dudes need their pieces in ONE week though? Is it that serious? 
laugh.gif

Ben might be leaking money with all these discounts though. Doesn't seem THAT smart to be telling people he does that too. 
laugh.gif

it probably takes longer they just wanna make it seem like he does it really fast for his superstar friends....
grin.gif

does sean kingston even make music anymore?

only song i ever remember from him is that one about being suicidal..

Back
Top Bottom