ben baller just dropped a name dropping atom bomb on the combat jack show podcast

nik, heres somethin thatll be of good use for ur site. aight check it, im a promoter for a very high profile club in vegas and these two bangin little hunnies come thru. i introduce myself n likewise for them, their names were sasha n amber. we kickit 4 a bit, her girl amber told me she wuz gettin married or sum sh*t so i just assumed 2 hit on amber n let tha newlywed 2 be b good… but that aint what she wanted, hahaa after a few drinks girlie (sasha) starts touchin up on me n wont take her eyes off me! no joke tha girl wanted it badd. i was like whatever ok n didnt think 2 much of it (i see this kinda sh*t on tha regular). w/o gettin into to much detail, sasha gets kicked outa the club 4 gettin a lil 2 wild, we hit up Drais (me, sasha, amber) for a bit n get ****d up a lil more then next thing i kno sasha is kissin me n grabbin my **** every time her friend amber looks tha other way. im with it at this point cuz if her man aint pleasin her, im down 2 do tha job! i go back 2 their hotel room, theyre smashed, im smashed, sasha starts kissin up on me, kissin leads 2 one thing, one thing lead 2 another, then we ba*gin! best part is her girl amber got up in wit us too! i heard her bf’s name mentioned a couple times, i googled him, hez a little korean jeweler, on top of it i see him on ur site 2day! funny sh*t cuz. true story tho, got plentya witnesses if she wana act like nothin happened.  yo ben “baller” peep game, learn how 2 satisfy ur lady boii!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

It's only really stupid poppin like that on the weekend.  During the rest of the week nothing is going on.  The only time I would go was during the week so that I could get in and out.  Cats are not going to be paying out the nose to get off pro clubs and shaka's.  I even vaguely remember my cousin inquiring about a booth, and I think it was only a few hundred a week depending on the square footage

i went on weekdays and weekends and its always packed.

Dude name drops worst than The Game during The Documentary.

When he used to blog about rappers, talking about Pac & teaching Nas...son, just say you invented rap & be done with it.
couldnt have said it better

Dudes really believe some of this **** though? :rofl:

Dude is a very successful jeweler and sorta celeb. He's been in videos and hung with some cool people in his life because his occupations put him around people. But c'mon dude talks like he's forest gump he just happens to be the right place at the right time ALL the time :lol:

Dude basically paints himself as a one man illuminati pushing the the culture behind the scenes

nik, heres somethin thatll be of good use for ur site. aight check it, im a promoter for a very high profile club in vegas and these two bangin little hunnies come thru. i introduce myself n likewise for them, their names were sasha n amber. we kickit 4 a bit, her girl amber told me she wuz gettin married or sum sh*t so i just assumed 2 hit on amber n let tha newlywed 2 be b good… but that aint what she wanted, hahaa after a few drinks girlie (sasha) starts touchin up on me n wont take her eyes off me! no joke tha girl wanted it badd. i was like whatever ok n didnt think 2 much of it (i see this kinda sh*t on tha regular). w/o gettin into to much detail, sasha gets kicked outa the club 4 gettin a lil 2 wild, we hit up Drais (me, sasha, amber) for a bit n get ****d up a lil more then next thing i kno sasha is kissin me n grabbin my **** every time her friend amber looks tha other way. im with it at this point cuz if her man aint pleasin her, im down 2 do tha job! i go back 2 their hotel room, theyre smashed, im smashed, sasha starts kissin up on me, kissin leads 2 one thing, one thing lead 2 another, then we ba*gin! best part is her girl amber got up in wit us too! i heard her bf’s name mentioned a couple times, i googled him, hez a little korean jeweler, on top of it i see him on ur site 2day! funny sh*t cuz. true story tho, got plentya witnesses if she wana act like nothin happened.  yo ben “baller” peep game, learn how 2 satisfy ur lady boii!!!!!!!!
first time i ever read that.

i just remember hearing it bounced around here n there.

lol

ooo Ben, we know you reading this.

"Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become A Villain
I Went From The Favourite To The Most Hated".

-Ben "Ben J****" Baller/Yang

I was there, bruhs. I seent the pics. I rememer that white MS Paint oval tryna keep the pics somewhat safe from banning.

And isnx2 isnx2 i was there when you're sex life was prime time NT Drama, with all sorts of characters and events taking over General.

View media item 1112507

You seem like a cool dude so I ain't even gonna get into all that. It's all jokes, but you kinda stuck your neck out there like you weren't the topic of conversation amongst many DMV NT highschoolers back in the day :lol:.

:smh: That was a much more fun NT.

No hate but that whole thing was one of the most engrossing internet dramas ever :lol:

Last edited:
I was there, bruhs. I seent the pics. I rememer that white MS Paint oval tryna keep the pics somewhat safe from banning.

And @ISNx2 i was there when you're sex life was prime time NT Drama, with all sorts of characters and events taking over General.

You seem like a cool dude so I ain't even gonna get into all that. It's all jokes, but you kinda stuck your neck out there like you weren't the topic of conversation amongst many DMV NT highschoolers back in the day
laugh.gif

mean.gif
That was a much more fun NT.

No hate but that whole thing was one of the most engrossing internet dramas ever
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if these newbooties only knew man.

i think back and just laugh.

genuine laughs.

Man what the hell ever happened to Crank Lucas?

I still want to **** his aunt

Can someone post that cartoon Sasha YouTube vid thx

Its gone. The video is no longer hosted.
http://xtranormal.com/watch/4432801/ben-barra
:frown: :frown: :frown:
Honest to god that was the hardest I have ever laughed on NT...11 years and nothing topped that video. Laughed a good 10-15 straight and my chest hurt. :lol: Sad day in NT history since its gone.

I think someone had it on youtube, but it's was unlisted, you gotta have the link

If it's actually gone... :frown:

Fact: Ben Baller invented the internet.

I heard he had the original blueprints to the sistine chapel. Also he's the one who linked Michelangelo and Pope Julius II up for the collab.

I also heard that he's Bruce Lee's nephew. He got footage of Bruce and Iron Mike in a street fight. MMA rules. True story.

Last edited:
Dude is a LIAR, & I don't even have a problem wit him. I remember when they called his bluff, and he kept lying when the proof was in the pudding.

I heard he had the original blueprints to the sistine chapel. Also he's the one who linked Michelangelo and Pope Julius II up for the collab.

I also heard that he's Bruce Lee's nephew. He got footage of Bruce and Iron Mike in a street fight. MMA rules. True story.
That's it? Heard he's also a jeweler or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom