ben baller just dropped a name dropping atom bomb on the combat jack show podcast

I heard he had the original blueprints to the sistine chapel. Also he's the one who linked Michelangelo and Pope Julius II up for the collab.

I also heard that he's Bruce Lee's nephew. He got footage of Bruce and Iron Mike in a street fight. MMA rules. True story.

That's it? Heard he's also a jeweler or something like that.

Nah I aint ever heard anything about any jewels.

I heard he dunked from the free throw line in 88 though.

Dude never surprises me with the tales he comes up with. Only story that ever interested me was the Prince diamond wife beater tale, but as usual nothing this man says is to be taken seriously.

I got an uncle like that. Sprinkles some facts into a cesspool of lies or exaggeration a to make it believeable, even though he's pulled some bad ones.

My family just laughs at him while I just feel absolute pity. Insecurity is big out here. Ben is a hustler though much repesct in that aspect.

I heard he had the original blueprints to the sistine chapel. Also he's the one who linked Michelangelo and Pope Julius II up for the collab.

I also heard that he's Bruce Lee's nephew. He got footage of Bruce and Iron Mike in a street fight. MMA rules. True story.

That's it? Heard he's also a jeweler or something like that.

dragon domo or dojo?

Last edited:
83027_Untitled-1.gif

Bruh... ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:
Some one change this to the rep symbol

I'll rep ?

What's the point if this thread man. People that know him know these stories already. He doesn't have to prove anything to anyone. Its funny to me how NTers that have any type of sucesss get ultra examined/critisized by people on the board.

Then everyone wonders why *insert successful NTer here* doesn't ever acknowledge NT like they owe you something.

Only the cornballs catch hate on NT, not just every celeb, as you would like to believe. 

I was like 15-16 during the height of Ben Baller's NT days, and like 19 when his personal life fell to shambles live on the internet.

Those were some special times, and Ben Baller played a role in it just like the Diplomats, Sean Taylor, and Gilbert Arenas amongst many other people/places/things of that time.

It's less about Ben Baller the man, and more about Ben Baller the cultural/historical marker for me.

He was definitely the man, though. And I'm glad to see him doing it still at a high level.

lmaooo yup

more classics on that channel man, I just don't feel like embedding all of em

:pimp:
Bruh I wish I could rep a thousand times you just made my day. This is one of the proudest days in NT history :pimp:

AirAnt getting clowned :lol:

team your not smashing shout out :pimp:

The announcers were gold too. "Another NTers says I wanna give a shout out to my girlfriend....that's probably not true" :rofl:

Are yall referring to the pics of him standing next to Megan or were there more revealing ones that I might have missed? :nerd:

"Ppl hold me on the same level as dame"
What?
This is an inheritance baby
Far from self made like dudes he speaks on
Ben baller moving work? Come on
Man this dude was born into money I can't knock no1 for that but this guy is a poser he's actually saying He moved **** at the age of 9

"I got kicked out of 9 schools for gang activity I ran with the hooligans"

"What role were u with the hooligans were u a mover a shooter?"

Dude proceeded by saying flat out
" I was a drug dealer"
wow dude is false :lol:

Dude made it up there and did his thing why is fabrication needed? I dun get it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom