BEN CARSON APPRECIATION

Seriously, if you want to be white republicans' favorite rapper, just align yourself with the whitest black guy.

MK: "Let me ask you flat out whether you stand by the claim that you as a young man, a 14 year old boy, attempted to stab another boy and attacked your mother with a hammer?"

BC: "Those claims are absolutely true."

[QUOTE name="AntonLaVey"]
Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

[QUOTE name="Dr Spaceman"]
Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

When i learned of him as a kid, i briefly wanted to be a neurosurgeon until i realized my hands are shaky as *@#*. What beef do you have with his wife?

I told his wife I was Nigerian, and she was like "You don't look or sound African" and i just gave her the
indifferent.gif
. She just says madd ignorant ***constantly. She hated her son's GF cause she was white. You would think Ben Carson would have chosen a more intellectual/progressive woman for a wife but it's whatever. He loves her, that's all that matter no?

Dr. Spaceman, is this thread a cry for attention......I need your blessing.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
[/QUOTE]

no, but this statement is. [dl. hughley]*dips hand in thread* g'ahead and keep the party goin[/dl. hughley]

[/quote]

Lmao, man what? Some things change, some don't.

:lol: thread got me looking at some of my old posts, man I was reckless. Some got me dying though.

"I know she underage but Alicia & Hov just told me there's nothing i can't do in New York. I be smashing young tails like Dr. Robotnik."

Smh

I'm pretty sure in another Ben Carson thread Anton has already distanced himself from this dude and even acknowledged what he's said in this thread :lol:

Last edited:
Is Ben Carson a bad politician?

Or is this site so pro Democrat that every Republican is bad?

No, he's really really bad.

Never trust a doctor who doesn't think a woman has the right to choose.
He's a liar.
He's a snake oil salesman
His healthcare plan is hilarious
He thinks the pyramids were built by Joseph (Jesus' daddy) to store grain. That's not even a joke.
He thinks prison rape turns people gay...thus meaning homosexuality is a choice
Wanted to base taxes on...wait for it....biblical tithings.

Last edited:
Those things are in line with a lot Republicans and some Democrats.

I don't see anything you described about him as really bad.

Is Ben Carson a bad politician?

Or is this site so pro Democrat that every Republican is bad?

Ben Carson is a bad politician that won't even acknowledge that he is a politician. This guy has crazy views and he hasn't put forth any sort of concrete plans for anything. This clown admitted he knows less than nothing about politics but he would just surround himself with good advisers. I wouldn't have a problem with that if his advisers weren't the same ones telling him that a rap music ad would resonate with the Black community. Notice in the debates how he rarely adds anything of substance but because he's quiet he somehow ends up on the list of debate winners. I would take Alan Keyes or Herman Cain over this guy in a second. At least they had substance even though I don't agree with what they say.

Those things are in line with a lot Republicans and some Democrats.

I don't see anything you described about him as really bad.

Famb you serious?

-Using prison rape as proof homosexuality is a choice, is not really bad?---No Democrat believes this, Most republicans don't as well

-Basing the nationals taxation on tithe not really bad? Not based what would maximize revenue, or be most efficient, or incentive economic activity, but taking our cue on how we pay our countries bills from how churches do things---No democrat believes this, Most Republicans don't as well

-A healthcare plan regarded as so bad it might making things be even worst that pre ACA America---you don't think that is really bad? No democrat believes this,no Republican right now is supporting a plan like his.

-He lies. Yes Dems lie, Republicans lie, but Carson don't deal is half truths or murky context like regular politicians, the just makes **** up

-No other national politician believes that steez about the pyramids

-Nearly all of his policy proposals, when looked at by economist have been deemed laughable. Yet he assures people it will be so much better than the plan we have. Not only that, he conveniently changes his mind about stuff as soon as he "has done more research".

-He claims the biggest problem with Obamacare is the it takes away people's freedom, that is the worst thing since slavery, yet he is not pro choice.

Dude was a great surgeon, but he is a joke of a politician.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom