BEN CARSON APPRECIATION

Is Ben Carson a bad politician?

Or is this site so pro Democrat that every Republican is bad?
I think it's a mistake to call him a politician in the first place.

Just like Trump though the more Carson says the more he insults ppl's intelligence. Mainstream media is partially to blame as well. I don't know why time was spent on if he stabbed somebody or not :lol: :smh:

When he rewrites history about how America became an economic power is all on him.

Last edited:
I believe Mister Friendly is a man of faith himself so that could explain why he doesn't find Carson's ideas to be objectionable

Makes sense now.

Can't remember every NTers leanings religious or political after a while.

Last edited:
As a black man, I refuse too rock with dude.

Never, nope, no ******* way

Dude went from a shining symbol of black excellence to a blabbing politician that will do anything to get props from some of the most racist people in America

After all ole boy has accomplished, he has found a way to lose my respect.

Last edited:
I didn't say I agree with all his views, I just said I don't find his views as really bad relatively speaking in relation to other Conservatives.

Hey, you started this thread bud.
roll.gif
don't back pedal now.

I also don't care if you suck d. But troll on.
WTH are you talking about? It seems like the person that started this thread thinks he's a religious maniac as well. 
And I thought "Powerballin" was stubborn with his "I'm not truthgetsbusy... it's my um... cousin" act. 

I'm sitting here on a bunch of clear, factual evidence and you want me to accept some crazy story from an unreliable source instead.  Are you sure you're not religious? 

Oh, and get your profanity use under control - unless you really think you can get everyone to believe six months from now that "Trenchcoat Satanist Anglophile 666" is a totally new user with absolutely no connection to Anton LaVey, LordofCastamere, Lionblood, etc.

Last edited:
[quote name="Methodical Management"] "Trenchcoat Satanist Anglophile 666"
[/quote]

:lol:

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I'm crying

Back
Top Bottom