BEN CARSON APPRECIATION

Desus and Mero impersonations be havin me dyin @ work. :lol:

Good lord :lol:

Look at the way the appreciation for BC on the early pages of this post turned to hate as soon as BC comes out as a conservative man. Smh.

Black people knew he was a conservative all along, and he was still beloved my most.

He didn't become dislike by folk on here until he started spewing ignorance to appease some of the most racist people in this country.

---------Like I said before, it think Obama becoming president in 2008 flipped a switch in dude.

Once he thought he got dethroned as the top symbol of black excellence, they started acting up heavy.

Last edited:
Look at the way the appreciation for BC on the early pages of this post turned to hate as soon as BC comes out as a conservative man. Smh.
I've always known he was a conservative. I just didn't know his conservative views were idiotic and pandering to the people who don't even like the color of his skin.

Pretty much. I don't know how a guy can write two very good books, yet be completely hapless and clueless when it comes to so many issues, specifically black issues.

I've always known he was a conservative. I just didn't know his conservative views were idiotic and pandering to the people who don't even like the color of his skin.

Pretty much. I don't know how a guy can write two very good books, yet be completely hapless and clueless when it comes to so many issues, specifically black issues.

When you write a book, you don't have to think on your feet or field questions. In a book, you can carefully craft your story or views. Also, his positions are also being compared to what he has said in his books. When you are running, you have to answer to people who are funding your run.

I know right

I mean...what kind of person changes their opinion on someone once they have more information about them?

Damn flip floppers

Carson will lose. Then go on to write a book or two about his experience. He'LL become a talking head and possibly have a permanent seat on Fox.

See Sarah Palin.

Possibly. Just to be clear though is there anything wrong with that? CNN/MSBNC is full of former Democrat candidates/campaign staffers/lib media journalists. David Axelrod, Howard Dean, Jay Carney, Bill Richardson, Wesley Clark, etc, etc.

CNN isn't as liberal as Fox is conservative.

I think MSNBC tries to lean liberal, I don't know I haven't watched it in awhile.

CNN isn't as liberal as Fox is conservative.

I think MSNBC tries to lean liberal, I don't know I haven't watched it in awhile.

Yes CNN is. I watch all three every day, I'm a news/politics junkie and can assure you that CNN is liberal. MSNBC is of the charts left wing.

Key word...as

Fox News is off the charts far right.

I know you guys think that but it's just not true. They have guests on all day that are both liberal and conservative. They were recently voted the most trusted news organization in the country by a large margin.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...national-news-channel-and-its-not-that-close/

So some of their prime time commentators are conservative, but as far as their hard news coverage all though out the day it's right down the middle.

Right down the middle!!

Hi stalker.

I said their prime time commentators are conservative (Orielly and Hannity-no clue about Greta Van Sustren's politics). But their hard news coverage throughout the day is down the middle.

DISPROVE IT. You can't.

And you can't disprove the fact that they were voted the most trusted network by a large margin.

Last edited:
Hello person how happens to be posting in a thread I have multiple previous post, strange to see you here :smh: :lol:

-Go read the survey linked in the article.

It mentions:

-Local news is still more trusted than all those stations

-Fox News ratings drop when new networks are examined on a case by case basis

-Republicans in the sample are driving the results. The Republicans mostly trust Fox News and nothing else, where Democrats are more spread out on where they place their trust

Almost like republicans are acting like something your called 99% of NT..............what's the word, again?.......of yeah, sheep :lol:

That article doesn't as anything about conservative or liberal coverage, it basically said its the most watched network which we already knew.

Prime time is when most people are watching cable news channels, most people work during the day. Fox News during prime time is off the charts conservative compared to any other network.

I'm not saying conservative is necessarily bad either but to pretend like Fox News isn't off the charts right wing conservative is disingenuous.

Last edited:
I'm not saying conservative is necessarily bad either but to pretend like Fox News isn't off the charts right wing conservative is disingenuous.

Please prove this. Please. Bc I'm telling you I watch all three cable news networks throughout the day and Fox is not off the charts right. They have both liberal and conservative guests on all throughout the day. Shep Smith is their main hard news guy on during the day and he's down the middle on most issues.

Of course Hannity is conservative at night but MSNBC has liberal hosts and guests on all day. No balance at all.

Hello person how happens to be posting in a thread I have multiple previous post, strange to see you here :smh: :lol:

It mentions:

-Republicans in the sample are driving the results. The Republicans mostly trust Fox News and nothing else, where Democrats are more spread out on where they place their trust

Almost like republicans are acting like something your called 99% of NT..............what's the word, again?.......of yeah, sheep :lol:

You never proved to me how their hard news coverage isn't down the middle.

It mentions:

You never proved to me how their hard news coverage isn't down the middle.

I'm not the one making that claim, you are.

And I laughed at the idea of that being true.

You made the claim, the burden or proof should then be on, you not me.

So how can you prove to me, that they are down the middle?

Where is the proof of that?

You cut off my post to fit your narrative. The previous paragraph I said at prime time I didn't think I needed to repeat it in the following paragraph.

The conversation was about CNN not MSNBC.

You cut off my post to fit your narrative. The previous paragraph I said at prime time I didn't think I needed to repeat it in the following paragraph.

The conversation was about CNN not MSNBC.

Well yes Fox does have two conservative commentators on during prime time. The other one, Greta Van Susteren, seems pretty non political to me.

I think people don't realize that there's a difference between prime time commentators and hard news coverage. It's ok to have commentators with a political slant during prime time as long as they don't pose as down the middle. You know going in that Hannity is conservative. The other lib networks have liberals on 24/7 posing as down the middle people.

Back
Top Bottom