Bengals To Listen To Offers For Carson Palmer........

Originally Posted by RawSheed

This dude doesn't even wanna play football anymore

Pretty much. Played with no heart this year. Very obvious in a lot of games he played in. Can't respect that.

Originally Posted by RawSheed

This dude doesn't even wanna play football anymore

Pretty much. Played with no heart this year. Very obvious in a lot of games he played in. Can't respect that.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

I guess I'm one of the few Niner fans that don't really want him.
laugh.gif
He's better than Smith, but who isn't? Other than Carr...
I'm with ya champ.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

I guess I'm one of the few Niner fans that don't really want him.
laugh.gif
He's better than Smith, but who isn't? Other than Carr...
I'm with ya champ.

Got to trade him. How do you keep him around after saying he would rather retire than keep playing.

Got to trade him. How do you keep him around after saying he would rather retire than keep playing.

I think CP said he has 80 million in the bank. I don't know about that but yeah, he wont be back.

Nice knowing you CP. Buy me the new Charger.

I think CP said he has 80 million in the bank. I don't know about that but yeah, he wont be back.

Nice knowing you CP. Buy me the new Charger.

I'd take Carson for like a 4th round pick.

But I'd much rather take Kolb for Taylor.

happy.gif

I'd take Carson for like a 4th round pick.

But I'd much rather take Kolb for Taylor.

happy.gif

Id be willing to bet he would be productive in SF, which is where he wants to go. I think Cincy will move him, even though Mike usually doesn't, and they will pick QB with their draft pick. Knowing Cincy probably Cam and his career will never take off

Id be willing to bet he would be productive in SF, which is where he wants to go. I think Cincy will move him, even though Mike usually doesn't, and they will pick QB with their draft pick. Knowing Cincy probably Cam and his career will never take off

Back
Top Bottom