Bengals To Listen To Offers For Carson Palmer........

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

SonOfTony:
23ska909red02:
I'd take him.
i wouldnt
Not even to 'try on', see how it goes?
if he ends up coming here, then yea we'll see how it goes. but i dont think he's the answer to our QB problems. he's been on the decline the past few years

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

SonOfTony:
23ska909red02:
I'd take him.
i wouldnt
Not even to 'try on', see how it goes?
if he ends up coming here, then yea we'll see how it goes. but i dont think he's the answer to our QB problems. he's been on the decline the past few years

He got 80 mill in the bank. He don't care about another down in the NFL.

Originally Posted by AG 47

hell i wouldnt either. i woulda been said $+%@ it. id be gettin my jamarcus russell on

Originally Posted by AG 47

hell i wouldnt either. i woulda been said $+%@ it. id be gettin my jamarcus russell on

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Id be willing to bet he would be productive in SF, which is where he wants to go. I think Cincy will move him, even though Mike usually doesn't, and they will pick QB with their draft pick. Knowing Cincy probably Cam and his career will never take off

Nah, we won't draft Cam. I still don't think that Palmer is going anywhere honestly. Who has ever won this battle with Mike Brown? With the CBA looking like it's not going to be finished anytime soon then it will be a short sumer for him to learn a new system, and you know that Mike Brown's value for Carson is higher than what anyone else sees. He's not going to trade his franchise QB for a 4th rounder
laugh.gif
. He's going to want a 1st round pick, this is Mike Brown. Just call this !%!%+@+ bluff and let him retire if he really is that serious.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Id be willing to bet he would be productive in SF, which is where he wants to go. I think Cincy will move him, even though Mike usually doesn't, and they will pick QB with their draft pick. Knowing Cincy probably Cam and his career will never take off

Nah, we won't draft Cam. I still don't think that Palmer is going anywhere honestly. Who has ever won this battle with Mike Brown? With the CBA looking like it's not going to be finished anytime soon then it will be a short sumer for him to learn a new system, and you know that Mike Brown's value for Carson is higher than what anyone else sees. He's not going to trade his franchise QB for a 4th rounder
laugh.gif
. He's going to want a 1st round pick, this is Mike Brown. Just call this !%!%+@+ bluff and let him retire if he really is that serious.

If he retires he can come back the following season and play wherever he wants right, or do the Bengals own him until he dies?

If he retires he can come back the following season and play wherever he wants right, or do the Bengals own him until he dies?

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

They would own his rights still.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

They would own his rights still.

i believe you can only trade draft picks for other draft picks without a CBA...could be wrong tho

i believe you can only trade draft picks for other draft picks without a CBA...could be wrong tho

Back
Top Bottom