bentley arnage, your opinion

what is it like to drive this vehicle on a daily basis, what are some thoughts on it as a commuter car?
Arnage-T-Info-Image_l2_w534_h181.jpg

it is lame really, i don't see the point of driving one unless you are being driven. too much money for that.

I am thinking of upgrading from my bus/train pass for one of these so I am definitely looking forward to some feedback.

Depends where I live.
If I'm in NYC, that loaded that I have a dude driving me, a standard lincoln will be sufficient.

Originally Posted by sifupooh

what is it like to drive this vehicle on a daily basis, what are some thoughts on it as a commuter car?
Arnage-T-Info-Image_l2_w534_h181.jpg
As stated in the prior post, it is a car that you don't drive, you are driven in it.
Maintenanc eont hat would be crazy expensive is that was your daily driver but then again if you can afford it then those cost shouldn't bother your walletmuch.

it's a great everyday driver, the turbo doesn't have to be warmed up like most regular cars that needed turbo timers....
if you get one thats a couple years old you can get it for like $50k + or more discounted.

it's not as big as you think it is.... the phantom is big. but this is cool. I like this waaaaay better then the flying spur.
to me, this is the real bentley.

I love all the arnage's after 2005 because they have the new updates and the new headlights....

the 2007 azzure is crazy too. man that car is ill.

both of them on 24"s and it's over.

wrong?

I owned a Phantom, was the worse car to drive, it's def. not a car you want to drive unless you are 6' 4" +
I assume you responding to someone elses post....

because bentley's are def. more drivable then RR's.

its waay better to be driven in a phantom.

i dont make the same mistake's twice and live to tell about it, while i'm alive and well might as well be surrounded by the best that can be used andabused day in day out

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

wrong?

I owned a Phantom, was the worse car to drive, it's def. not a car you want to drive unless you are 6' 4" +

You read it wrong, he was saying you should get chauffered in RR's and drive bentleys yourself.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

wrong?

I think thats what lil' buddy meant

I'd drive one everyday... definitely I like the Arnage way better than the Continental and a little better than the Flying Spur

That car is FLY

Thing is a sexy beast...

I used a the Phantom as a car I will recently be buying in amth class in HS
laugh.gif
teach downgraded me for thinking i will never have one

I will show him
devil.gif

Idk if i would even put rims on it, stock makes it sexy as is

That's my pull up to the club on Friday night whip. I might head downtown with it on Saturday. See, when you have a car like that. You no longer have tosay anything to these birds. I can just sit on the hood and leave the door open. I'm sure they'll flock to the backseat like they are supposed to.

I need money for that though... woRD!

Can't afford one so I don't have an opinion...

but I think that if you are going to buy a luxury vehicle, the quality of the bentley is unmatched...plus they don't change much from decade to decade soyou will always be driving a classic.

Originally Posted by Hustle1man

Bentley is a drivers car, and Rolls Royce is the car that you are driven in.

Glad to see a few people on here know their stuff. I don't know much about Bentley more than that, mainly because I can't afford one, but it is anincredible looking car.

my dad had a 2002? i think, thing was a beast, nothing like ripping that 6.75 liter v8 wide open on the highway
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom