Bernie Madoff , Rest In Peace to that scumbag in Jail

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

did you expect anything less?...
the only shame is that he doesn't have 150 yrs of his life to give.
EXACTLY.

His #%*&ing lawyer was saying 12 years because Madoff's life-expectancy is expected to be 84 (in 13 years)... hence 12 years would be a sufficientenough time for him to serve out his crime...
smh.gif

Giving a 71-year-old a 150-year sentence is hardly what I would call 'justice', but then again, what better alternatives are there?
ohwell.gif
Like Dirty said, its a shame that he won't be able to serve out his 150years...

Originally Posted by Biggie62

There will be more like him unless they change the laws. Plus they need to interrogate in and get the info who was in on this. Because he had to have people in the SEC, Politicians, and other high ranking people who were in on this scheme.
Which made me think -- had a president like George Bush been in office currently would this dude have been touched by the law?

Dude was one of the worlds richest if not the richest. He had 170 BILLION in assets. 170 BILLION!!!!!!
His wife had to fork over 80 million in her own personal assets, she got to keep 2.5 million just to live off of.

What's the other guys name that did the same %*! . He found the backstreet boys. He made like 500 million off scamming people

Dude is cooling. He didn't even try to cooperate with the Feds, he was like eff yall. He told em he knew he was gonna get caught one day. He justcouldn't stop once he got in to deep. His family is still set, he's had one hell of a life. He's gone die in bout 8 years. I damn sure wouldn'tcare. I'll be in prison smiling everyday. He's in the FEDS on top of that, it ain't like he up state with them killers and +++ . Lol

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by yungmatt

150 years at the age of 71.

smh.gif
Madoff won....
yeah he did.
laugh.gif

son can die of a heart attack tomorrow and it would all be swell.
Word most he doing is 20 years and thats if he at one of those country club spots...if he in real lockdown he aint making 5 years.

It's times like these I wish there really was a hell-like after-life for some people.. as vengeful as that sounds, the damage he did to so many will neverbe undone. But I don't entirely pity them all either, they should've asked more questions.

laugh.gif
the funny thing is he was ripping of people who were already rich. I don't really feel bad for the people who lost money, they should have knowsomething was up when everybody in other hedgfunds were losing money except them.

^ Not everyone who he ripped off was rich. Many people may have had a lot of money, but not everyone who he ripped off was "rich."

Originally Posted by Executive76

edit- what about his associates you know damn well one person can't steal all that money
This is the real question and I am wondering the same, he had a whole company with people who knew they were stealing the money and creating fakeletters and statements.

Originally Posted by Shun Goku Satsu

Dude was one of the worlds richest if not the richest. He had 170 BILLION in assets. 170 BILLION!!!!!!
His wife had to fork over 80 million in her own personal assets, she got to keep 2.5 million just to live off of.

What's the other guys name that did the same %*! . He found the backstreet boys. He made like 500 million off scamming people
What's the backstory on the guy who founded BSB? What kind of scam did he do?

I'm still not over the scam he had going on. We his clients just not looking @ the 'trades' he was making, etc, etc. Maybe they did. I'm gonnaread more into it today..

Anyways. Good riddance.
smh.gif
@ him.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

laugh.gif
the funny thing is he was ripping of people who were already rich. I don't really feel bad for the people who lost money, they should have know something was up when everybody in other hedgfunds were losing money except them.
Many people tried to pull out money and couldn't...

wow, not feeling bad for someone because they're already "rich". Well those people are no longer "rich" since I'm sure thecalculation of their net worth included investments.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

laugh.gif
the funny thing is he was ripping of people who were already rich. I don't really feel bad for the people who lost money, they should have know something was up when everybody in other hedgfunds were losing money except them.
not true at all....he stole from all walks of people...from the mega wealthy...to the average dude.

SMH , his wife is set for life (modest lifestyle) just off interest and maybe few investments, off unearned money
eyes.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Life Lesson: we all can be part of a con. Just watch for the warning signs : the smooth talk when it comes to money
tired.gif
grin.gif

^ Nah man. The feds are taking everything. To "invest" with madoff you had to have at least 1 mil in the bank. The people he ripped off have thepower and influence to make the feds take it all. Bernie is going to shower with other men the last few days of his life, a fitting end. Now if we could justdo this with these corporations...

To "invest" with madoff you had to have at least 1 mil in the bank.
that's direct investing.
there were plenty of average/normal people who invested with brokers, who in turn invested their life's savings with Madoff.

Originally Posted by Executive76

where exactly is he going to serve this sentence? If it's one of those country club joints he still won.

edit- what about his associates you know damn well one person can't steal all that money
He can't. You can only serve there if you scam for 50 million or less or commit a non violent crime.

Back
Top Bottom