Besides the obvious, who has been your playoff standouts/busts?

Standouts:

Aaron Brooks
Mickael Pietrus
Derrick Rose
Joakim Noah
Rashard Lewis
Rajon Rondo
Big Baby

Busts:

Paul Pierce
Atlanta Hawks
Nuggets in WCF's
Fisher

Standout: Pietrus was huge.....biggest in the playoffs outscored the entire Cavs bench

Busts: Entire Cavs bench

bust: The Cavs
laugh.gif

Pietrus has been terrific in these playoffs. Don't know if I've seen him miss a 3 yet.

Rondo and Rose were incredible. And I agree that Big Baby plyaed well, better then I knew he could.

Ben Gordon played pretty well too.

Ariza has been great. Woulda been nice to have him last year.

Melo jumped a LOT in my eyes. Add D12 in as well. Superstars who elevated their games, and are headed for big things.

Bird and Smith were both nice for a bit, but still thought they were inconsistent for long stretches.

Bout half the Houston Rockets looked real good.
laugh.gif

Hedo. Who knew that he would be the most clutch of the bunch from those scrubs out in Sacto? Rest of them dudes play like girls in late game situations, Hedoplays great. Must be the jersey change or somethin.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Skip has been great this post-season...

2rw5lrq.jpg
I don't see why Nelson should even try and come back and play!
Should just wait till next year.

Standouts: (some are obvious)
DRose
Rondo/Baby
Pietrus/Rah/Skip
Birdman/JR
Ariza/Brown
Brooks

Busts:
Cavs

my dude stepped it up this year in the playoffs...he'll have a great season next year

Mike Brown is the biggest bust.

Lebron pick and roll at the top of the key EVERY POSSESION is not going to get it done.

Skip2mylou is being passed off as playing well because the Magic are winning, if they were Losing that 38% from the field and mass turnovers will be gettingmajor Pub. as him playing bad.
Winning hides all

Andre Iguodala showed me ALOT in that Magic Series
C.Lee
pimp.gif

Busts:
George karl (as usual)

Standouts:
Ariza
Brooks
Big Baby
Rondo
Noah
C. Lee
Birdman

Bust:
Sasha
Fisher
Mo Will
Big Z

Standouts:
Ariza
Brooks
Big Baby
Rondo
Noah
C. Lee
Birdman

Bust:
Sasha
Fisher
Mo Will
Big Z

Mo Williams, dude not just played like (*#&$, he talked (*#&$ and got (#&$ handed to him.
laugh.gif

I don't care if Carmelo balled throughout most of the playoffs, he was a major disappointment when it mattered most against the Lakers.

Back
Top Bottom