Best And Worst CDP shoes?

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

CDP XI........... WORST
the sizing is off, they hurt my feet when I wear em. the 23 on the back is falling off/ the patent leather scratched up easily.
they feel like cardboard uppers

I concur. They're perhaps the best looking, but they feel awful. The upper has almost no soft material on the inside, feels extremely cheap. And I seriously want to check if they even inserted an air sole unit on the bottom, because they have no cushioning at all. Very disappointed.

God bless those thighs up there!

Best were most definitely the Carmines. the shoe itself is a classic. And quality wise, its outstanding.

The Ugliest is the 20, 19, and 22 in that order. the 22 and 19 look like BOOTS. and the 20 is self explanatory.

The worst quality is the 4 BY FAR. the midsole paint started cracking after 1 damn wear. They were "BEATER" status almost immediately.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

God bless those thighs up there!

Best were most definitely the Carmines. the shoe itself is a classic. And quality wise, its outstanding.

The Ugliest is the 20, 19, and 22 in that order. the 22 and 19 look like BOOTS. and the 20 is self explanatory.

The worst quality is the 4 BY FAR. the midsole paint started cracking after 1 damn wear. They were "BEATER" status almost immediately.

You should see "Dat Mass"
pimp.gif
wink.gif

The XX2s were too soon...they should have just dropped the stealths again...very underrated pair. I liked the 3M camo back and side panels.

Originally Posted by mkc1983

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

CDP XI........... WORST
the sizing is off, they hurt my feet when I wear em. the 23 on the back is falling off/ the patent leather scratched up easily.
they feel like cardboard uppers

I concur. They're perhaps the best looking, but they feel awful. The upper has almost no soft material on the inside, feels extremely cheap. And I seriously want to check if they even inserted an air sole unit on the bottom, because they have no cushioning at all. Very disappointed.
Agreed on the fit of these.  But to say they were the worse release of the CDP's? um no.  You seem really salty that everyone loves the XI's btw.  And saying the patent leather was on a shoe in 81 and u been there done that? Sorry most of us on here weren't even born in 81 better yet into sneakers.

I would wear a pair of 11s with an insole made of broken glass before i would wear that saggy V  looking tongue of the XV.

Oddly enough, I like all the J's no one else does. XV's, XX's, and XIX's (flints are probably my favorite J) are all dope IMO. But, all the CDP shoes suck with the possible exception of the Carmines.

The 6s were my #1 Favorite and the XV's were the worst of all.

I would rather wear the 21's and 22's before I put on the Camel T@e XV's
sick.gif

Best were the Hares, followed by the IVs and IIIs

Overrated
Carmines are simply overrated
The only reason the whole package moved was because of the Carmines.

Worst
Dem ashy XVII, XVIII, and XX

Underrated pack
X/XIII
i don't know why that sat?

VII/XVI
in my area they sat for a little bit. two quality colorways.

Back
Top Bottom