Best Beat of the Decade?

I was trying so hard not to say a typical beat like "Grindin" but you just cant deny how hard this joint is! Pharrell blessed us with this one.

Soooo many classic beats man I forgot about "what we do" "breathe" "can't tell me nothing" "bottom of thed map""psa" "let's get this paper"... thousands more we should get like a top 100 beats going or somthing!

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

Grindin

cold heartedly agree.

Thread over baby....

YEUUUUUUGH
sick.gif
I remember bangin this with my hand on my desk in class. /thread
hell yea. i used to hit it with my pencil on my desk. the whole lunchroom would do it. we thought we were raw back then
laugh.gif

Ok, I have to amend my vote for What You Know.

1a. What You Know
1b. Flashing Lights

1c. Allure

the hottest beat of the decade was alchemist with snoop dogg and jadakiss and dude from the clipse.. wow how can i forget about grinding, that has to be thebest after all

Originally Posted by ThatDudeB

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

Grindin

cold heartedly agree.

Thread over baby....

YEUUUUUUGH
sick.gif
I remember bangin this with my hand on my desk in class. /thread
hell yea. i used to hit it with my pencil on my desk. the whole lunchroom would do it. we thought we were raw back then
laugh.gif
how did I forget flashing lights though? (Ye's MOST creative song ever...) but yea when Grinding came out, we thought he was making that noiseon top of a washing machine or something...

First off, I'm Ready > I Really Mean It.

Grindin', Guess Who's Back, Flashing Lights, and The Setup off the top of my head. I have them "bookmarked" as premium beats.

(And Still D.R.E. if it's from this decade.)

Back
Top Bottom