Best brand of Cargo shorts?

All my cargo shorts have been from Abercrombie. But from you guys' opinion, I'm gonna have to give Old Navy a shot this summer.

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

LRG/LEVIS for me

Co-sign. I have a steady rotation of both. Also, don't sleep on Nautica cargo shorts. I know some you elitist my not feel Nautica anymore, but thet makequality clothes still.

I hate Abercrombie cargos. I've got a pair and it's so damn thick and heavy! If it's hot and humid, something light is much more preferable.I'm currently using ones from H&M.

h&m for me, since they are longer than most brands. gotta check out the RL and levis ones though.

Old Navy? Lol, please. I bought 2 pairs last month and within that same month holes started developing in either pocket. The pocket stitching is TERRIBLE. Lighters, change, and eventually car keys and **** slide threw them. Never again will I buy Old Navy cargos. Save your sheckles bruh. I don't have this problem with my RL Polo Chinos. But RL is expensive -_- So I need to find a happy medium between them. I repeat, Old Navy is not the way to go in terms of cargos. Unless you're mad gentle with your pockets :smh:

^That's whats wrong with NT. What car "we" on now? Bentley?

I'll buy what I like, you guys have fun with that

American Eagle makes one of the best cargo shorts quality wise. And they have various choices for length as well, original and longer.

Old Navy
pimp.gif
not only cause i work there but quality wise and look wise....also price ise after my employee disount got cargos for 11 bucks a piece...can't beat that
lol old navy has the worst quality of any clothing u can find at the mall. absolutely terrible. 

@op, Ralph lauren denim & supply makes good cargo shorts. u can get them for about 30-40$ on sale @ macys or on the rl website

American Eagle makes one of the best cargo shorts quality wise. And they have various choices for length as well, original and longer.

About how much do they run? I never bought anything from AE, but if they make a quality cargo I'd rock with it. I'm 6'9" too so various lengths is a big plus

About how much do they run? I never bought anything from AE, but if they make a quality cargo I'd rock with it. I'm 6'9" too so various lengths is a big plus

I remember I bought mine last summer on sale for $25. I think some are on sale in stores right now for $30

Last edited:
I remember I bought mine last summer on sale for $25. I think some are on sale in stores right now for $30

Cool I'll have to get check them out sometime this weekend. Been needing some new ones. Tired of random change falling out :smh: 'Preciate the info bro :pimp:

if moneys not an issue, cop some true religion cargos. they're quality is notch and they last a long time. definitely great investments.

Back
Top Bottom