Best car I can get for 5-6k?

Looking for a car around 5k MAX, but will consider cars around 6k.
Looking for decent mileage.

Would like a decent amount of cargo space for all the activities I do.

Looking for something gas efficient or 4wd.

I was considering the following:

Subaru Forester

Subaru Outback/Legacy.

VW TDi

Looking for a car around 5k MAX, but will consider cars around 6k.
Looking for decent mileage.

Would like a decent amount of cargo space for all the activities I do.

Looking for something gas efficient or 4wd.

I was considering the following:

Subaru Forester

Subaru Outback/Legacy.

VW TDi

IMG_0117.jpg

b5 avant

Originally Posted by vdubsta

Originally Posted by Al Audi

b5 avant
Damn.  
Are these reliable, and hows the maintenance on these?
audiworld
audizine

check em out.

all cars need maintenance, ppl DIY, a lot of enthusiast willing to help, find legit shops in the area, many places to get parts online.

honda, nissan, subaru, acura, bmw, audi, benz, no car is perfect but you its up to you to know whats up if ya ask me.

Originally Posted by vdubsta

Originally Posted by Al Audi

b5 avant
Damn.  
Are these reliable, and hows the maintenance on these?
audiworld
audizine

check em out.

all cars need maintenance, ppl DIY, a lot of enthusiast willing to help, find legit shops in the area, many places to get parts online.

honda, nissan, subaru, acura, bmw, audi, benz, no car is perfect but you its up to you to know whats up if ya ask me.

dude is really trying to sell someone on buying a station wagon. Cop a 03-04 civic will be way more reliable than that audi. Luxuary cars are only as good as the person who takes care of them.

dude is really trying to sell someone on buying a station wagon. Cop a 03-04 civic will be way more reliable than that audi. Luxuary cars are only as good as the person who takes care of them.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

lolwut?

how you gonna tell him a civic is more reliable than an audi when if he takes care of the audi its gonna be just as reliable.
30t6p3b.gif

only good thing about civics is depending on where you live you can walk into almost any junkyard and find a piece, but with that also comes civics are a HIGHLY stolen car.

also audi/VW wagons are
pimp.gif

lolwut?

how you gonna tell him a civic is more reliable than an audi when if he takes care of the audi its gonna be just as reliable.
30t6p3b.gif

only good thing about civics is depending on where you live you can walk into almost any junkyard and find a piece, but with that also comes civics are a HIGHLY stolen car.

also audi/VW wagons are
pimp.gif

I said I was looking at Subaru Forester, I can see the connection:smile:  

I said I was looking at Subaru Forester, I can see the connection:smile:  

Back
Top Bottom