Best Dish(es) a Female ever made for you? Vol. Making Sandwiches

Seeing as a lot of NT, still (were) winning in the relationship department.
What was the best thing a chick ever made for you?  For me, it was making Fetuccine Alfredo from a box. It wasn't the greatest culinary thing, but it was the thought that counts (didn't know how to cook at the time), now I do 
happy.gif

I've seen already a few NT'ers who had some success, just wondering how fortunate (or unfortunate) the rest of us are.

Seeing as a lot of NT, still (were) winning in the relationship department.
What was the best thing a chick ever made for you?  For me, it was making Fetuccine Alfredo from a box. It wasn't the greatest culinary thing, but it was the thought that counts (didn't know how to cook at the time), now I do 
happy.gif

I've seen already a few NT'ers who had some success, just wondering how fortunate (or unfortunate) the rest of us are.

BBQ Fried chicken
Loaded baked Potatoes
Garlic bread
Rice
Shirley Temples
And brownie with vanilla ice cream on top with hot fudge. With the cherry on top 
pimp.gif

Sometimes she'll make honey walnut prawns or some type of pasta.

BBQ Fried chicken
Loaded baked Potatoes
Garlic bread
Rice
Shirley Temples
And brownie with vanilla ice cream on top with hot fudge. With the cherry on top 
pimp.gif

Sometimes she'll make honey walnut prawns or some type of pasta.

jdi: Yup
diggs: Damn, all that sounds pretty good right now (substitute the Shirleys for some scotch) and I would be good

jdi: Yup
diggs: Damn, all that sounds pretty good right now (substitute the Shirleys for some scotch) and I would be good

I've had my boy's girl make me a couple of meatball subs, she works at Subway.

I've had my boy's girl make me a couple of meatball subs, she works at Subway.

I was at my friend's apartment while we were studying for finals and she asked if I wanted something to eat. I didn't want to be a burden so I politely declined. She said she could quickly whip up some coconut shrimp and to my amazement she did and it was good to. Most girls don't cook anymore and being in college and knowing how to cook is a plus. She's wifey material too
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom