Best Dish(es) a Female ever made for you? Vol. Making Sandwiches

my "sisters" not really related but they the tightest I ever been with females. I would prolly be cooler with them than with my g/f(if I had one)
anyways we all spend the night at my boy's apt. one morning it was
-eggs
-potatoes
-some kind of meat(sausage I think)
-hasbrowns
-pancakes
 (I was the only guy high(this other girl was high tho), smh I ate one bite and fell asleep with the other high female on the couch)

we always switch off tho
last night we(the guys) made
-fried chicken
-eggs
-mac n cheese
-cereal(they were high, lol)

and did the same for breakfast minus the chicken

my "sisters" not really related but they the tightest I ever been with females. I would prolly be cooler with them than with my g/f(if I had one)
anyways we all spend the night at my boy's apt. one morning it was
-eggs
-potatoes
-some kind of meat(sausage I think)
-hasbrowns
-pancakes
 (I was the only guy high(this other girl was high tho), smh I ate one bite and fell asleep with the other high female on the couch)

we always switch off tho
last night we(the guys) made
-fried chicken
-eggs
-mac n cheese
-cereal(they were high, lol)

and did the same for breakfast minus the chicken

Best thing my wife ever made is probly tacos and homemade salsa, she learned from my grandma because I had said how much I liked itA friend of ours is a real good cook and she cooked some chopped up mexican meat in beer and it came out real good, also her biscuits and gravy is some of the best I've ever had

Best thing my wife ever made is probly tacos and homemade salsa, she learned from my grandma because I had said how much I liked itA friend of ours is a real good cook and she cooked some chopped up mexican meat in beer and it came out real good, also her biscuits and gravy is some of the best I've ever had

Fried chicken with her own seasoning and recipe.
pimp.gif

My ex gf used to swear she was the worlds gift to food. And it'd be alright, but nothing special. My best friend's wife can throw down though, she made these steak sandwiches last summer, with portabellos and peppers on em, plus this gargonzola cheese sauce, OMG so good, I talked about it so much my gf at the time got annoyed.

In my fam though, a lot of them can throw down, My aunt Mary Alice kills it, my mom makes wild things all the time, her oven roasted lemon chicken is something serious.

Then on my dad's side (black) most of the women and cousins do their thing. Mac and Cheese of course being the dish done best/correctly.

I myself am a grill master, so a lot of time I cook for the chick.

My ex gf used to swear she was the worlds gift to food. And it'd be alright, but nothing special. My best friend's wife can throw down though, she made these steak sandwiches last summer, with portabellos and peppers on em, plus this gargonzola cheese sauce, OMG so good, I talked about it so much my gf at the time got annoyed.

In my fam though, a lot of them can throw down, My aunt Mary Alice kills it, my mom makes wild things all the time, her oven roasted lemon chicken is something serious.

Then on my dad's side (black) most of the women and cousins do their thing. Mac and Cheese of course being the dish done best/correctly.

I myself am a grill master, so a lot of time I cook for the chick.

one ex made SIIIICK chicken & dumplings from scratch.

another made cheesecake, twice baked potatoes, and wicked spaghetti.

never dated a black or latin broad long enough to get that treatment.

one ex made SIIIICK chicken & dumplings from scratch.

another made cheesecake, twice baked potatoes, and wicked spaghetti.

never dated a black or latin broad long enough to get that treatment.

My girl and I are both Filipino so she's made Sinigang and Kare Kare for me on a few occasions.

It's true about the saying, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach."

My girl and I are both Filipino so she's made Sinigang and Kare Kare for me on a few occasions.

It's true about the saying, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach."

Back
Top Bottom