BEST FOOD SPOTS IN NYC

Artichokes pizza 14th St between 2nd and 3rd Jackson hole Diners- Best burgers 7oz Also the Belgian fries in the L.E.S around Avenue A and about 9th streetthey also have Obama coffee

Originally Posted by Sadad23

Raos on 117th and pleasant ave getting reservations is a pain though...Dallas Bbq is nice the texas sized Pina Colada is banging... Earth NY downtown is wonderful...Good Spot in Brooklyn near Brooklyn tech is the Smoke Joint best BBQ i ever had..

You can't even get reservations to tables. There's only 8 or 10 tables in there, and they're owned by people. You would have to know somebodythat's married to someone who used to date the granddaughter or one of those owners to even think about getting a shot, if you know what I mean.

One of my goals is to eventually find a way to get in there, but I feel like you have a better chance at scoring Giants season tickets than ever getting inhere.

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

Originally Posted by Sadad23

Raos on 117th and pleasant ave getting reservations is a pain though...Dallas Bbq is nice the texas sized Pina Colada is banging... Earth NY downtown is wonderful...Good Spot in Brooklyn near Brooklyn tech is the Smoke Joint best BBQ i ever had..

You can't even get reservations to tables. There's only 8 or 10 tables in there, and they're owned by people. You would have to know somebody that's married to someone who used to date the granddaughter or one of those owners to even think about getting a shot, if you know what I mean.

One of my goals is to eventually find a way to get in there, but I feel like you have a better chance at scoring Giants season tickets than ever getting in here.

My dad knew a few of the "family" guys there, got my couz a table there on a packed night. Your not lying about that wait list neither, Rao'slist is serious. For burgers try jackson hole (columbus and 85th).

Just made reservations for The Nanni on Valentine's Day... Anyone ever been? I hear it's a nice restaurant.

Planning on hittin up Top of The Tower after dinner for some drinks...Place looks tough to get into though. Any suggestions?

^ Scotty's was a young crowd ever night I was there, great food and excellent dessert.

I stayed at the W as well, excellent hotel they will bend over backwards to make sure you have a great stay!

for burgers - i say try bruce's burgers in herald square
for dim sum - i say jing fongs on elizabeth and canal

for anything else - yelp.com it

Originally Posted by mabelitis

for burgers - i say try bruce's burgers in herald square
for dim sum - i say jing fongs on elizabeth and canal

for anything else - yelp.com it
This website is awesome! I'm surprised I haven't heard of this earlier.

Originally Posted by bussinessilicitos

Also the Belgian fries in the L.E.S around Avenue A and about 9th street they also have Obama coffee

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have to go here again.

If you want Italian, Carmines is seriously amazing. Family style too, so there's always mad food on the table. Veal Parm FTW.

ESPN Zone is not bad at all...been there a few times with the guys to watch some games and grab some food...prices aren't too bad and food is pretty good

Carmines is amazing...I've eaten there many times with my family and the food is great...Family style FTW...you could seriously order like 3 things for atable of 8 depending on how much you all eat

and my hidden gem is.....Mangia y Bevi located at 800 9th Ave (between 53rd St & 54th St)...I've only been there once, but my mom is 100% Italian andloves to eat good Italian food and she swears by this place...try it out, I guarantee you aren't disappointed

ive been to the carmines in atlantic city... it was the best italian ive ever had

53rd and 6th...extra hot sauce extra white sauce FTW

lol ^^ extra white sauce easy on the hot sauce that issh is murder,,, well it depends how much u wanna spend but overall
my favorite thai spot is" sea" in williamsburg, spanish food id go with" pio pio "they have like 5 locations in nyc 3 in the manhattanalone,
i dont know much about italian resturants but i like don Giovanni's on 44 street n 9th and theres also one on 23 n 10th,,katz deli is good forsandwich's especially if u like pastrami

No one mentioned L&B yet? The best Sicilian pizza hands down
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...fight me.

L&B Spumoni Gardens
2725 86th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11223

Best spanish food in NYC is coming from
El Malecon in the hieghts .. and the eye candy from the area is a healthy plus ... but if your shook about the area
Pio Pio is 2nd best , get there Matador special = A whole chicken , salchipapa, fried green plaintains, avocado salad , and rice and beans 30$ you have morethan enough food for 2 people, and there sangria is one of the best in the city
Burger spots HANDS DOWN THE SLEEPER OF NYC
" Burger Joint " its a secret burger spot located in Le Parker Meridien hotel on 57th and 6th ave. a great spot to bring dates because its such asuprise factor and there burgers are so tasty, but beware getting a seat might be a problem ... best to let your date wait on line while you Hawk the thepeople eating for the next seat
another good value is Gyu Ka Ku .... its a japanese spot where you cook your own meat, the food is delicious and again its a great spot to bring dates, thierlex ave. location has a great city feel at night and if your in soho there is also a location there

theres a couple of spots ima try that I heard from here when I get back to the city in a month , this NC life is killing me ... best resturant out here isoutback
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom