Best Glue For Soles Coming Apart? vol. right section?

You know the common problem for the sneaker coming apart from the sole of the shoe... Whats the best glue to use for this? I got this problem on my lebrons and xi's that i ball in frequently so any help would be greatly appreciated
pimp.gif

You know the common problem for the sneaker coming apart from the sole of the shoe... Whats the best glue to use for this? I got this problem on my lebrons and xi's that i ball in frequently so any help would be greatly appreciated
pimp.gif

alot of people say shoe goo but i think that stuff is too messy and takes too long to dry...i used gorilla glue to put some xiiis back together and they worked great...you may want to use come small c clamps to keep it tight while drying

alot of people say shoe goo but i think that stuff is too messy and takes too long to dry...i used gorilla glue to put some xiiis back together and they worked great...you may want to use come small c clamps to keep it tight while drying

Originally Posted by eod0807

....or some SERIOUS rubber bands

Originally Posted by eod0807

....or some SERIOUS rubber bands

Super-glue or equivalent for small seprations, shoe goo for large scale repair. Apply pressure and let both set overnight before wearing. Super-glue types arent flexible, but a strong bond. Shoe goo is highly flexible but not as strong a bond. Thats my experience anyhow.

Super-glue or equivalent for small seprations, shoe goo for large scale repair. Apply pressure and let both set overnight before wearing. Super-glue types arent flexible, but a strong bond. Shoe goo is highly flexible but not as strong a bond. Thats my experience anyhow.

can anyone recommend a glue for suede to leather separation like on black/red XIIIs? Thanks.

can anyone recommend a glue for suede to leather separation like on black/red XIIIs? Thanks.

yeah like i said in my op i need it for shoes i'm gonna be ballin in so i guess i need flexibility but i don't want to sacrifice a strong bond for that dig? i'm leaning towards gorilla glue though

yeah like i said in my op i need it for shoes i'm gonna be ballin in so i guess i need flexibility but i don't want to sacrifice a strong bond for that dig? i'm leaning towards gorilla glue though

The main reason I stopped collecting shoes. I'd wear a pair a few times, put em back in the box to keep em fresh in the closet only to pull them out later to find the soles peeling off. Enough to make a grown man cry...

[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom