Best hair clippers?

is it better if the clippers use a guide comb ? Or if they use the removable metal head [pause] with the length specification ??? Which cut is better and wouldthe metal ones last longer, or less because of rust?

Yo that Papi was mad random
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

oster-classic76.jpg

This will cut any hair, with the grain, against the grain, %%!$ it might even cut your scalp right off. It's that strong. Best clippers on the market.

what brand are those? i use wahl clippers but i have really thick hair so i always have a spot of hair that it doesnt buzz completely(if that made sense)
yea man this same modle .... Oyster... make sure you got guards
Wahl clippers arnt bad either

Originally Posted by pr1nts

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

laugh.gif

Anyways. I understand it's best to have a edger/shape up thing and a clipper separate. Am I right ? And is there a better clipper for those who cut against the grain VS with the grain ? My hair is semi-straight and I never bothered to wave it up so..

i would also like to know
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Anyways. I understand it's best to have a edger/shape up thing and a clipper separate. Am I right ? And is there a better clipper for those who cut against the grain VS with the grain ? My hair is semi-straight and I never bothered to wave it up so..

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Clippers are for cutting the length of your hair and facial hair and Trimmers are used for shaping up your hair and facial hair.

So am I straight with buying Andis T outliner and the Andis Improved Master ?
that's what i ended up getting and i'm happy with both so far, you should be good with those.

Back
Top Bottom