Best Iphone plan

Managed to finally get out of my tmobile contract. Currently have no phone no contract or anything. I want to get the iphone I dont care if its 4 or 5 I just want to get the iphone. Idk what service provider /deal to go with. want to get the best value

idk whats good with all this data plan stuff as before I only had talk and text because i didnt have  a smartphone so im a bit confused as to what is necessary and isnt.

hopefully someone can help me out

Last edited:
people always gotta come in say some corny *** stuff like really that post doesn't help anyone
mean.gif

Managed to finally get out of my tmobile contract. Currently have no phone no contract or anything. I want to get the iphone I dont care if its 4 or 5 I just want to get the iphone. Idk what service provider /deal to go with. want to get the best value

idk whats good with all this data plan stuff as before I only had talk and text because i didnt have  a smartphone so im a bit confused as to what is necessary and isnt.

hopefully someone can help me out
It really depends on your needs.  Do you text a lot?  What about the data aspect of the plan?  Do you use the internet a lot?  

Once you have a grip on these answers, you can start putting your iphone plan together.

people always gotta come in say some corny *** stuff like really that post doesn't help anyone :smh:

He does have a point tho.

Look at all the providers and look at the plans they offer. How much did you text? Talk on the phone? Are you going to be using the web a lot?

Considering go prepaid?

Last edited:
im trying to get a iphone plan for my fam... 5 ppl... but im not trying to pay any more than 300 a month

..i would also like to know what the best value is :nerd:

lemme get this out there first...

isheep

depends on your usage though... and where you live...

w/ att, you're paying $100 for 450 min, 3gb data, unlimited text...

w/ tmo you're paying $85 for unlimited text talk and web

w/ sprint, i think its $94 w/ unlimited everything.

verizon is the most expensive... i thikn you'll be coming in at around $110... w/ limited data...

ATT and tmo allows you to talk and surf... at the same damb time...

you can do it on verizon, but it has to be in a LTE network...

ATT.com/wireless/usps

Just checked and not as good as it use to be but just thought I'd share.

Last edited:
im trying to get a iphone plan for my fam... 5 ppl... but im not trying to pay any more than 300 a month
att, you'll be at 3 hundo...

10gb mobile share w/ 5 smart phones....

comes w/ unlimited talk and text... you can lower it some with a corporate discount....

i just know about the plans off top cuz i work there... everything else is mere speculation...

Just get a unlocked iPhone 4 or 5, that's what I am going to do. It 's going to be more money upfront because your paying for the phone and not the plan. But than you can pay month to month and for what you only use. But you can only use the unlocked iPhone on GSM carries like AT&T, t-mobile... ect

Last edited:
I think you will be better off with straight talk.

Supposedly 2gigs of data....unlimited talk and text for $45 monthly. They will use att network or tmobiles depending on which sim you get and which service is better in your area.

Been trying to make that move already but Im not sure why I still keep paying $150 for both my lines where I would get the same dang plan on straight for $90 :x

I have a iPhone 5 on T-Mobile

Paying $30 a month for Unlimited Text and data (throttled after 5gbs) and 100mins.

Get the phone unlocked, then hop on the T-Mobile Monthly4G unlimited everything plan for $50 a month.  

You'll be straight AND save a lot of money in the long run if you switch over to prepaid.

I have a iPhone 5 on T-Mobile
Paying $30 a month for Unlimited Text and data (throttled after 5gbs) and 100mins.

This plan is GOLDEN if you do very little talking. Even if you do talk more then 100 mins, just use google voice (VIOP) for free calls over wifi or mobile network :pimp:

Get the phone unlocked, then hop on the T-Mobile Monthly4G unlimited everything plan for $50 a month.  

You'll be straight AND save a lot of money in the long run if you switch over to prepaid.

This is pretty much the best plan if your area has strong tmobile service thats been refarmed for the iPhone to use the 3G service.

get the virgin mobile one its 30 a month for unlimited everything

tmobile.. check it out, you will pay under $150 for 5 lines :lol:

Back
Top Bottom