Best Iphone plan

i pay $120 a month on verizon for 2 lines
unlimited data, text, and 700 minutes :smokin
100% certain he's not gonna be able to get that...

you're just boasting. :lol:

when was the last time you upgraded?

Last edited:

more than likely he wont but it depends where you work. verizon gives me a 25% discount because of my employer and my girl qualified for 21% so obviously we went with my discount. i upgraded in may.
just like with getting the discount my employer allows me to have unlimited data.

i highly recommend everybody who hasn't to go in and check if your employer gets you a discount. i know a lot of people to take advantage of this even though alot of employers have this benefit.

get whatever has the best coverage in your area. unless its sprint. don't get sprint.

how is this possible? :nerd:

Copped a ATT iPhone 5 and unlocked it

Then copped a cheap t-mobile prepaid kit with flip phone for $25 @ walmart

Activated online and selected the $30 4g plan

Went to t-mobile store and asked for a nano sim card and they gave it to me at no cost.

Returned the flip phone and put that $25 toward next months bill :lol:

get whatever has the best coverage in your area. unless its sprint. don't get sprint.

Do not get sprint/virgin mobile

What good is it to have unlimited data when early 2000s 56k internet was faster than sprint's data.

Go with Sprint.

Tell them to add employee code NA_CIT_ZZZ for a 27% discount.

I have a modified former employee plan and a newer iphone plan as well. Two lines unlimited everything $86 billed each month.

Go with Sprint.

Tell them to add employee code NA_CIT_ZZZ for a 27% discount.

I have a modified former employee plan and a newer iphone plan as well. Two lines unlimited everything $86 billed each month.

arent they gonna ask you how you got that code and other info?

nice tip to help those out, too bad sprint sucks. glad i didnt actually go to them. my friends all hate it :lol:

arent they gonna ask you how you got that code and other info?
nice tip to help those out, too bad sprint sucks. glad i didnt actually go to them. my friends all hate it :lol:

All wireless providers "suck" according to consumers. They all have dead spots and areas where reception is poor, despite tower sharing and the such. CDMA > GSM though.

I've worked for a couple of them in the past and no matter which one you work for, you encounter people unhappy with something that usually results from USER ERROR or lack of common sense.

And as far as using the employee code or any other one for that matter....it's all in the presentation. Act like you are supposed to be there and don't be a d*** to customer service reps and folks won't haggle you.

Verizon and don't look back. Pay a little more for excellent service and coverage. In my dorm freshman year, I was on T-mobile and had to take phone calls outside bc I had no damn service. My two buddies came to visit and they were both on Sprint and had no service. Go downstairs to the study lounge and the kid next to me who had AT&T had to keep his phone near a window.

You get what you pay for. It doesn't matter how good a plan is, there's no point in having a cell phone where you can't get service.

Of course, it comes with where you are located. So I would def. check service maps FIRST before you even consider pricing

I don't believe it even with the discount.

The cheapest your plan can possibly be with what you said you have is 134

With Verizon you can still get 450 minutes unlimited text and 2 GB of data for 89.99

Or if you go Share everything you get unlimited minutes unlimited text and 1 GB of data for 90.

Last edited:
just get straight talk or T-MO, I have T-MO for my i4 only thing that sux is i get 2g internet , thier 3g isnt compatable

I would say cop a iPhone off Craigslist and get Tmobiles pre-paid $30 bucks a month plan.
100-talk
Unlimited text/web

att, you'll be at 3 hundo...
10gb mobile share w/ 5 smart phones....
comes w/ unlimited talk and text... you can lower it some with a corporate discount....
i just know about the plans off top cuz i work there... everything else is mere speculation...

thanks for the info..

i think my pops gets a corporate discount with Sprint from his job... so im gonna see what the deal is with them before i check out AT&T.

I currently have verizon and a crappy flip phone lol... $15/month FTW!!!

I would say cop a iPhone off Craigslist and get Tmobiles pre-paid $30 bucks a month plan.
100-talk
Unlimited text/web
yeah i was on the tmobile site looking at the prepaid plan looks good to me, ive been wtih tmobile i dont mind it i just wanted to get the iphone

only thing about buying an iphone is does it have to be from a certain carrier for it to work? Does the phone have to be unlocked or can tmobile do that for me?

Ricky, you work for ATT? I might need to look at my plan and see if it looks right bc I hate it and can't be dropping $130 a month on 2 phones. When 1 of them is my moms and she doesn't even text or get online. :smh:

8)

start with choosing the right carrier for your area FIRST, then the phone, THEN the calling / data plan . . . because it won't matter what phone you choose if you don't get reception to be able to use all the bells and whistles like 4G, etc.

what carrier gets the best / most reliable service in your area?

I don't believe it even with the discount.

The cheapest your plan can possibly be with what you said you have is 134

With Verizon you can still get 450 minutes unlimited text and 2 GB of data for 89.99

Or if you go Share everything you get unlimited minutes unlimited text and 1 GB of data for 90.

Discount because where I work. View media item 196591View media item 196592

get the virgin mobile one its 30 a month for unlimited everything
This. IMO, Virgin is one of the best values for everything. Granted, you'll be paying MUCH more for the phone, but the total cost is much less than it would be on Sprint (which is the network they use).

Back
Top Bottom