Best Looking Car Right Now, Period! - Lambo Aventador

Originally Posted by scshift

I might be the only one that likes the look of the Gallardo more than the flagship V12 Lambos. The Gallardos look cleaner and they're more compact, I've been next to an LP640 and an Aventador and both were massive 
ohwell.gif

Really? To me, in person, the Gallardos front looks a tad short (just a tad), probably because the slope is steeper than I'd like. In some angles, the front doesn't look long. I prefer the Aventador because it has a longer hood and more gradual slope. Absolutely nothing wrong with the Gallardo shape and silhouette but I find the Aventador more sleek and so flat to the ground.
2pyb5za.jpg

2rrti7q.jpg

34gly6d.jpg

2z4inlw.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

I might be the only one that likes the look of the Gallardo more than the flagship V12 Lambos. The Gallardos look cleaner and they're more compact, I've been next to an LP640 and an Aventador and both were massive 
ohwell.gif

Really? To me, in person, the Gallardos front looks a tad short (just a tad), probably because the slope is steeper than I'd like. In some angles, the front doesn't look long. I prefer the Aventador because it has a longer hood and more gradual slope. Absolutely nothing wrong with the Gallardo shape and silhouette but I find the Aventador more sleek and so flat to the ground.

It's probably just me, but I prefer smaller cars. I've driven wider cars and I was afraid I was going to either clip some branches or sideswipe another car in the opposite lane
laugh.gif

I was actually surprised by how small the Gallardo was. In pictures it looks like a normal car, but when you see it, it's so low to the ground and the entire thing seems like it's the size of Corolla with the top chopped off. The Aventador was even lower, but it was just huge... it looked like the size of an S-Class.

The LP560/570 is one of my favorite cars. I love the details, like the front Reventon-style intakes and the Y-shaped taillights. Also the interior is so clean, it's one of my favorite car interiors. I love the look of the Aventador (especially from the front), but in person, I'd opt for the Gallardo (unless I was trying to show off).

Oh and RFX I know you're an Aston Martin fan so let me just say that this is one good-looking car (especially in this color):

2011-Aston-Martin-V8-Vantage-S-First-Drive-blue-front-3-4-view-500x332.jpg

And this is also one beautiful car, I don't really like the position of the exhaust though and I hate the rims... replace them with GT3 rims or HRE P40s or something
pimp.gif

tumblr_lzyfs0UHyk1qmbr23o1_500.jpg

Oh and RFX I know you're an Aston Martin fan so let me just say that this is one good-looking car (especially in this color):

2011-Aston-Martin-V8-Vantage-S-First-Drive-blue-front-3-4-view-500x332.jpg
I do love Astons and it is simply stunning. It is also the most consistent with their beautiful cars, mostly because it is like a Porsche, they stick to the same design philosophy but by god did they get it oh so right. I picked the Aventador simply because I saw it moving on the road and there really is nothing like it. The vids simply does it no justice.

those detailed pics of the Aventador just hurt my feelings, SRS
frown.gif

wish i was rich
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Great video, although that dragrace wasn't too fair. The lambo should be up against a Ferrari F12, a Pagani, a Koeniggsegg maybe even a Veyron an an Ariel, that would be cool!

aint no better lookin car then that aventador.... i like da reventon front a lil better, but overall yea...lambo went nuts on it.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I do love Astons and it is simply stunning. It is also the most consistent with their beautiful cars, mostly because it is like a Porsche, they stick to the same design philosophy but by god did they get it oh so right. I picked the Aventador simply because I saw it moving on the road and there really is nothing like it. The vids simply does it no justice.
Actually, now that I think about it, a lot of supercars look great on the road.

I've seen Aston Martin DB9s, 911 Turbos, F430s on the road and while none of those are my top choices, they all looked amazing in person. The presence of the car probably does that, but the rarity is definitely appreciated
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom