best looking coupe for under 60k? PICS

For now, the S5 takes the cake. The exhaust note causes a serious grumble at low speeds. The E-Class coupe is coming real soon; an E550 coupe with AMG bodystyling will give it a serious run for it's money.

More pics

Infiniti G37 Coupe
1tpus9.jpg

More 3 Coupe (I can't get over how beautiful this thing is)
279z8.jpg

xm26o5.jpg

2celgj.jpg

28sug5e.jpg

21014c4.jpg

More A5/S5
eek.gif

21d20sg.jpg

2lmwilz.jpg

2zyih4k.jpg

ajt3yc.jpg

2qdn2bl.png

Originally Posted by Kingtre

just going off looks....the Audi is the best to me...and i'm a BMW dude...

see there is no denyin Audi right now

where my man Kay at
nerd.gif

s5
sick.gif

i needa be the next NTr to hit the lotto asap

I absolutely love the LED headlights Audi is using. I was driving in front of an R8 the other day and that thing looked like a beautiful monster lol.

who doesnt like the LED daytime lights?..........soooo serious.

audi hit a homerun with the new signature look

something about the back of the A5/S5 irks me and I love the Audi's...I'd go with the 3 Series. That white 3 Series posted above is just
pimp.gif

I'd say the S5 although i should say the 08 Accord since i have one and love it very much but can't front on that S5

Originally Posted by OneTrust

I'd say the S5 although i should say the 08 Accord since i have one and love it very much but can't front on that S5

u got the 08 accord coupe?

i love it. s5 is a whole nother price range obviously. my girl thinkin about gettin the new accord coupe maybe.

If we're just talking about looks, it's the S5 hands down IMO.
CLK starting to look kind of dated...

Its replacement (E-Class coupe) is coming out in a few months.

Audi coupe is so necessary.

My dude got a blacked out (paint, tint,rims, 22's on the back, 21's in the front)'07 BMW 645 for $42,000 not to long ago.

%#$$ is despicable.
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Unfortunately for me, I was in the market for a coupe when the new BMW 3 series was the hottest out and it was uncertain when the A5/S5 would be coming out. Ialways liked the A5/S5 more but eventually got impatient and bought the 335xi. I wish I had waited because I see the audis on the street now and think they arefire. If you got the 60k go for the audi by all means.

They're all nice, but I'd have to say the Audi or BMW. Audi makes some great looking cars, but I just don't trust them...

Audi son, s5 poppin off hard now days. I mean I would go with the BM but their newest coupes are so so to me. Audi all the way.

I always wondered that: did audi have a bad rep before the 2000s? I asked my dad what he thought of the s4 and he said looks and sounds like it's nice butaudis are junk. I'm assuming that audi had bad history in quality control.

Audi S5 is dope. This guy around the corner from me, breaks my neck everytime I see it.

This will be mine next year except in the V.

smh.gif

2008_naias_cadillac_ct_coupe_con_image005.jpg

9080903.009.Mini2L2.jpg

Hmm...

I was in this dilemma and chose a 335i and I do not regret it one bit.

The BMW will hold it's value a bit better than the Audi over a 3 year period.

Although I really do like the looks of the Audi just a bit more. But that might be just because I don't have it and I see my 335i everyday and of the a5less often.

Back
Top Bottom