Best Mens Fragrance VOL. I need to step my "smell good" game up

I can tell you I am a cologne nut and i got just about everything listed above but right now NOTHING is touching....

Vera Wang for men

Vera%20Wang%20%20Cologne%20by%20%20Vera%20Wang%20%20for%20Men.jpg

Everytime I wear it I have ladies asking me what cologne I am wearing, no joke check it out if you don't have it already. Well worth the $

i stick to classic scents that everyone wears
RALPH LAUREN POLO SPORT
COOL WATER
and since I have 2 bottles (from xmas packs) MJ
im not buying any more cologne til mines run out
when i get some splurging money, then I want to get a lil rotation goin

Originally Posted by Verdykt

"chrome" by azzaro...i swear by this one...summertime, cool, sexy smell...for the lounge hanging with friends, everyday move
My ex loved this stuff.

^^funny thing so does my ex...i had a jump, one time, and she had the nerve to ask what it was so she could buy it for her man...LOL. i told her Polo Sport inthe blue bottle...

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

1. ralph lauren silver romance.
2. polo blue
3. polo db black
4. armani code
5. Acqua di gio
6. armani attitude
7. nautica.

not pictured....
polo black
lacoste pour homme
calvin klein euphoria
................. eternity
................. the one

I really cant pick a fav...

glasses.gif

prolly the best cologne out there

need help from the experts.

i'm looking to buy a new cologne. the scent I want is something like givenchy blue lable, but I don't want such a common cologne that girls even knowhat you're wearin jus by smelling it (like givenchy blue label lol)

thanks for any helo

What do you guys do about bodywash and deodorant messing up up the cologne smell? Should i still use deodorant if im putting on cologne?

after working as a stock guy for bloomingdales in mens and womens fragrances for 2 years, no scent is better than YSL L'Homme.

Originally Posted by lalo1333

after working as a stock guy for bloomingdales in mens and womens fragrances for 2 years, no scent is better than YSL L'Homme.

I just got turned onto this stuff, and am absolutely loving it. Lasts long also...

Grey Flannel by Geoffrey Beene (old school s**t)

Leau D'Issey by Issey Miyake

Joop

Tumulte by Christian Lacroix

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by H3h45

Originally Posted by drekin06

How many times do you guys spray yourselves?

one on the left wrist
one on the right wrist
rub in

one on left side of neck
one on right side of neck

one on left pec
one on right pec.
nerd.gif
That is too many damn sprays, unless you're wearing something like Clinique Happy or something. Standing next to you in an elevator or crowded train must be unbearable.

LMAO

Back
Top Bottom