***Best music of 2009??***

bfa26871896937126a363fa7a4a4caf57ddacda9.pjpg

Originally Posted by highlife32

best cd of 2009 hands down............

b7a35862e50e30b7b816e34163217a1b684c016.jpg

even though yall little kids dont know nothin about real, grimy, gangsta rap, this sh****n all over anything released this year

im sure all yall kanye and lupe fans gonna respond talkin about "thats garbage", but dont judge it until u listen to it all the way through, this is real, street, gangsta rap, not like that industry forced autotone bulls***

not that i would think the kids on nt can appreciate some real s***, im just tryin to open yalls minds.........

This is one notch above the fake garbage you crying about. Did you not see the huge XXL logo on the top left ? Bunch of clowns dressed in black posing to aprofessional photographer... really ?
roll.gif

Now if you really wanna get your hands on grittiest of gritty, ugly, grimey, sewer, busting shots at cops right before goin in the studio %%+%, you gotta stepyour music game up to this right here: http://www.myspace.com/tboy2agame

Don't even click the link if you on parole or your next drug test coming out positive.

^^M16 I thought you dipped after your last ethering.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Anyways, I hope you know that Mitchy Slick and company is in no way affiliated with XXL the Magazine. Double Xtra Large Guns is a mantra of his.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

pimp.gif
South East San Diego in this!!! Always support Mitchy. I bump this daily.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
mitchy is dope. Only rapper I like from my area.

disappointing year so far for hip-hop. I haven't been amazed by any hip-hop albums yet this year. hopefully BP3 and Lasers can change that

heres my fav albums of the year so far. like I said, no hip-hop, I haven't really been feelin it lately, thats why for the past year and a half or soI've been trying out other genres. I kinda gave up on rap
ohwell.gif

this came out late 08 I believe, but I didn't discover it till 09.

thank god theres a few folks on nt who got some sense......mitchy goes hella hard, and he is the future of west coast rap...........and what the hell is thism16 fool talking about xxl??? mitchy calls his mixtapes xxl guns vol 1, 2, 3 and so on, u f***** moron

Originally Posted by M16

even though yall little kids dont know nothin about real, grimy, gangsta rap, this sh****n all over anything released this year

im sure all yall kanye and lupe fans gonna respond talkin about "thats garbage", but dont judge it until u listen to it all the way through, this is real, street, gangsta rap, not like that industry forced autotone bulls***

not that i would think the kids on nt can appreciate some real s***, im just tryin to open yalls minds.........

This is one notch above the fake garbage you crying about. Did you not see the huge XXL logo on the top left ? Bunch of clowns dressed in black posing to a professional photographer... really ?
roll.gif

Now if you really wanna get your hands on grittiest of gritty, ugly, grimey, sewer, busting shots at cops right before goin in the studio %%+%, you gotta step your music game up to this right here: http://www.myspace.com/tboy2agame

Don't even click the link if you on parole or your next drug test coming out positive.
Uh, nah.

You really don't know about South East Dago... It ain't no joke and you would get smoked for saying that in ear shot of anyone in that pic, but believewhat you wanna. Mitchy ain't no studio gangster...

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by M16

This is one notch above the fake garbage you crying about. Did you not see the huge XXL logo on the top left ? Bunch of clowns dressed in black posing to a professional photographer... really ?
roll.gif

Now if you really wanna get your hands on grittiest of gritty, ugly, grimey, sewer, busting shots at cops right before goin in the studio %%+%, you gotta step your music game up to this right here: http://www.myspace.com/tboy2agame

Uh, nah.

You really don't know about South East Dago... It ain't no joke and you would get smoked for saying that in ear shot of anyone in that pic, but believe what you wanna. Mitchy ain't no studio gangster...

^^^^thats exactly what i been trying to tell these clowns on nt........half them dudes just got out after doin years in prison, and mitchy got so many ganginjunctions against him he cant even be seen with certain people or in certain parts of town without catching a case.........but these kids think its"sunny san diego" and fools dont be bangin or gettin killed anymore...........GT*OH

Originally Posted by M16

roll.gif

Uh, nah.

You really don't know about South East Dago... It ain't no joke and you would get smoked for saying that in ear shot of anyone in that pic, but believe what you wanna. Mitchy ain't no studio gangster...

sooo. which one is Mitchy?

image.php

honestly, i have jewels, dom, buddens new tape, slaughterhouse tape, fab album in the car for this summer releases and its tough for me to put one of those onover this.

it isnt a hometown thing either cause those artists are in there, too.

dude has a mainstream, crossover appeal and knows how to make some songs

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I'm really feeling that How Fly, FS/DS, G.o.D. vibe right about now. That's defining my summer.

The Warm Up as the gem that doesn't fit in but makes room for itself.

I'm confident some other NTers have and will fill in the other gaps.
Add that so far gone, Love vs. Money and a few other random songs to the list and that's me completely

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by M16

sooo. which one is Mitchy?

here go mitchy with dj skee talkin about the CA gang injunctions.............and LMAO @ 1:05 when he shows the source article about bloods, and it shows a picof lil wayne............

and here goes a part of that song they playin in the background.............

after it cuts off, he spits this:

"hip hop's now pop i guess the gangstas done changed, its cool for every n**** except for a west one to bang
lo-lo's in they video, but cant hit the switch, n*** cant believe hes singin & makin mill's off his s***
but its cool, i guess everybody fam gotta eat, but while u shopping your demo, n*** i'll be squishin this D
slept on any n*** in a bentley GT, pull a c-bo & sell a mill without the TV
so f*** what they say, i aint tryin to hear it, they took our T's & khaki suits and just changed thelyrics"

^^^^^real spit

This far deep in the thread and i cant believe no one has even made a nod or a mention for maxwell as best album. 8 year hiatus and still got it. Single song"fancy" while the lyrics arent steller the melodies and the production alone took this medicore track to a whole nother level

Originally Posted by shoepacalypse

This far deep in the thread and i cant believe no one has even made a nod or a mention for maxwell as best album. 8 year hiatus and still got it. Single song "fancy" while the lyrics arent steller the melodies and the production alone took this medicore track to a whole nother level
Maxwell belongs in the best music of the decade thread.

He's a given, always.

Back
Top Bottom