Best Natural Deordurant? VOL BUMPS ON MY PITS

thinking of switching to natural deodurant...i have a few bumps from using aluminum zinc based deodurants

any NT'ers know any brads that keep you smelling good and dry round the clock?

yea stay away from those deodorants that contain aluminum zinc. They're usually found in anti perspirant deodorants

I just stick to regular deodorants

As Regal Black said, I used to have skin irritation using antiperspirants, now I just use deodorant. It usually says whether it's an antiperspirant on the front or look at the ingredients for anything aluminum.

Kevin-Durant.jpg

i used some type of old spice deodorant, and at the end of the day my pits looked like a 2nd degree burn victim. Mitchum is all i use now

+1 for Toms

could never do the Gels - switched to the powders like dove/arm + hammer  but recently made the switch to Toms natural and have zero complaints

According to NT, it's reversed. Men use womens deordorant and vice versa.

I use dove men + care or whatever the hell its called. Is that Tom's stuff really that good. I used there toothpaste and I wasn't impressed. It tasted awful and my teeth didn't feel clean at all so I ended up tossing it.

I need a good deodorant/something that won't mess up my shirts right now I'm using what I have to work with until I can find something good. Suggestions?

You want a Pit Rok - natural crystal deodorant. Strange at first because you still sweat but it just doesn't smell. Works really well and lasts forever too.

i've been allergic to deodorant for over 10 years now and just recently saw a Dr for it.
i've used both versions of Tom's and damn near every single other option out there.

try Dove. your won't be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom