Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

yeah, i cant train untill i can afford a mars....

maybe a moon, depends.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

With all the supplies I have and 2 months of time, I could make an SS give me decent stats.

[fresh prince]Mind yo bid'ness, that's all. Just mind yo bid'ness.[/fresh prince]

@ 6 minute mark here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNxv__6TLIk :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamWolfShirts
"I beat dEf while wearing my wolf shirt"
I'M STILL IN TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE

Moon is giving old Space Station. Going from 2.1mil to 850k per stamina is gunna feel like hell.
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

so the stamina for each property was down graded by 1 property from the lpc
TeamWolfShirts
"Na Fa Fo Fo Fo Na Fa"

I came back and got this....

New! October 18 2007, 7:02:20 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Two-GunTommy mutilated you with their Chainsaw and stole 0, and 0 crystal(s).&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
New! October 18 2007, 6:16:21 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Two-GunTommy mutilated you with their Chainsaw and stole 0, and 0 crystal(s).&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
New! October 18 2007, 4:35:35 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Two-GunTommy mutilated you with their Chainsaw and stole 0, and 0 crystal(s).&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
October 18 2007, 4:07:26 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Two-GunTommy mutilated you with their Chainsaw and stole 0, and 0 crystal(s).&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
October 18 2007, 3:07:12 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Two-GunTommy mutilated you with their Chainsaw and stole 0, and 0 crystal(s).&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
October 18 2007, 2:22:13 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Two-GunTommy mutilated you with their Chainsaw and stole 0, and 0 crystal(s).&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
October 18 2007, 11:07:45 am&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp LoCo attacked you and FINISHED you with his DAO-12 Street Sweeper.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete

:smh:
smh.gif
>:
mad.gif

TEAMAMFAMILY

thats what it looks like. i might be able to get mars again eventually, going to take some work tho.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

User Id: 21598
Name:
Team 4:20
"I can play basketball with the moon, I got the whole World at my feet."

Quote:
IMADINOSAUR wrote: yes you right... jules.. dont go... we play this again.. i think still feel fun and good here..

IMADINOSAUR wrote: you cancel quit?
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.​
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

How do I increase Criminal Intent?

No, Im like, 0/9 right now. How do I get it back to 9/9?

you can go to the blackmarket and exchange crystals to refill your intent...but it is NOT worth it

EquipoTRIcolor
DallasMavs
DallasCowboys
Teamxbox360
.:GT- PacmanVick:.​

You are in the hospital for 175 minute(s).
Reason: Finished by (21414) STINKYWEEDMAN's Axe

:smh:
smh.gif
ing to feel better.

No more hospital :pimp:
pimp.gif

you can use medkits to get out. each kit takes off 60 minutes of wait time. hit me up at 7455 if you need some.

Back
Top Bottom