Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

laugh.gif
at Wally...I was actually waiting for you to write something like that....LPCxNT last hoorah (pause)

I've long since retired and the game's rotted away.
I called jblack up just the other day.
I said, "I'd like to finish you if you don't mind."
He said, "I'd love to, Wally, if I could find the time.
You see, my new job's a hassle, and NTers need 100 pixel avies,
But it's sure nice talking to you, Wally.
It's been sure nice talking to you."
And as I hung up the phone, it occurred to me,
He'd moved on unlike me.
My boy was better than me.
roll.gif
<3<3

def only got that donation money up his sleeve. dude talks about these stuff he's gonna bring to the game like new crimes or the drag strip. the drap striphasnt been operational since i first joined.
smh.gif

since the money decrease in the searches i believe that the crystals have risen.. i got 205 from 7 days of searches

Never seen this alert before.

[table][tr][td]New! November 13 2007, 11:53:40 pm[/td] [td]The jail guard kept the $2963 you asked him to send.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][/table]

i think def may have fixed bags of weed...or i just got incredibly lucky. i made about $170k in metropolis from 100 turns.

All these updates are making this game ******ed. I'm not going to be very active, I'm just going to fly to Moon Base and log on to hack once or twice aday. It was fun while it lasted but this game is a POS now.

I have 101 energy bars for sale for whoever wants them. ID 14109

I'll get back to you later on in the day, I have class right now.

Originally Posted by Jules300

smh at my name not being in that poem yes im salty

You're the first name I mention.
Originally Posted by rcdp

Jules youre in that poem. Im salty im not in it
frown.gif

Sorry.... I could only fit so many in there. No one from the current BPB got a mention.

I'll think of something where I can mention all you guys. Probably not a song but an epic poem....

You successfully hacked miscI69u's Lost Bank account and stole $466,618!
You successfully hacked miscI69u's Lost Bank account and stole $548,622!
You successfully hacked Teqdizzle's Lost Bank account and stole $0!

I tried hacking dawg but his account is locked right now. I'm going to stay hacking these fools, if they want to kill me they can fly to Moon Base for 50M.If they actually do fly to Moon Base and kill me, I'll leave the gang or you guys kick me out if I'm offline lol.

Back
Top Bottom