Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

Quote:
RaWEx5 attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him.
RaWEx5 hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $8,254!
:lol:
laugh.gif
LPC = 10034

Quote:
GamerAsh on the lpc forum is the reason crystals are going for so cheap. He dorpped $200 this weekend on donations so f you have a lot for sale I'd wait awhile to sell.
in LPC. Here's currently what I'm buying and the prices I am buying them for:

Crystals: I will buy these beautiful crystals of you have 20-25k each depending on how many you have :wink:
wink.gif

Nutrishakes: I will buy these from you for 750k. That's alot of money for one little shake eh!?

E-bars: 75k. These little gems are used to gain energy, and I'll be willing to pay you 75k each!

Get back to me if your interested.

Thanks,

~GamerAsh

laugh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Brain Power: 2,760 [Ranked: 9]
TEAM BUFFALO BILLS​
Team Lost Power City ruined my life​
EzCode Parsing Error: co​

Brain Power: 570 [Ranked: 281] its for hacking, i believe.
btw, you're really annoying.

TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

laugh.gif
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

Quote:
November 4 2007, 7:06:04 pm BwooDFolkGD74 hacked your Bank One account and stole $! Delete
November 4 2007, 7:06:00 pm BwooDFolkGD74 hacked your Bank One account and stole $! Delete
November 4 2007, 7:00:23 pm BwooDFolkGD74 hacked your Bank One account and stole $! Delete
November 4 2007, 7:00:19 pm BwooDFolkGD74 hacked your Bank One account and stole $! Delete
November 4 2007, 4:08:40 pm BwooDFolkGD74 attempted to hack your Bank One account, but they caught him. Delete
November 4 2007, 3:52:27 pm BwooDFolkGD74 attempted to hack your Bank One account, but they caught him. Delete

TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
14588​
TeamWolfShirts
"I bowled a perfect game in Wii Sports while wearing my wolfshirt"

Back
Top Bottom