Best Place To Buy a Used Car?

I just totaled my car and I need to get another one ASAP. I want to know where's the best place to look for a used car to buy. Should I look aroundlocally? or should I look online? Any and all recommendations helpful.

You should look around locally.

Classified ads on Craigslist or Kijiji would be good, cause there should be plenty of serious sellers there.

drive around the suburbs

old white people don't care what they get for their car and they keep them in GREAT condition.

One of my dad's friends wrote a CHEAP offer on a note and placed it on a car, the person ends up calling him back saying he's "starting a familyand needs to upgrade to a family car", so my dad's friend got the car for at least half its actually KBB value.

Someone left a note on my car before to saying "Do you want to sell your car for cash? -Phone number" so I assume it's a common practice forpeople looking for a car.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

I've been without a car for 3 months now since my car got totaled.
same here
smh.gif
....but i'm getting another one this week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Police auctions
They auction off all the cars that they impounded from the dopeboys that are locked up and cant pay for it, so they sell em for cheap
My mans got a 2001 midnight blue maxima for 2,000

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

yeah, i been wondering too.

how do you find these auctions?
Look in the classifieds section. They aren't advertised for a reason. Also remember that you are competing with used car salesman who are alsotrying to get the same vehicle you want.

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

You should look around locally.

Classified ads on Craigslist or Kijiji would be good, cause there should be plenty of serious sellers there.

mad scams, or beater cars with unknown problems..that you don't know til it's too late
before you resort to that hitup a used car dealership
police car auctions are where the REAL deals at
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Police auctions
They auction off all the cars that they impounded from the dopeboys that are locked up and cant pay for it, so they sell em for cheap
My mans got a 2001 midnight blue maxima for 2,000
QFT. they got bubble chevys for days for like 800...
pimp.gif

So can I just call my local police department and ask about their auctions? Whats the best place/way to find out about them?

Back
Top Bottom