Best place to get your taxes done?

jcmrocafella

Banned
heard of a few sites one that i remember is turbo tax
any suggestions online or any other place?
nerd.gif

heard of a few sites one that i remember is turbo tax
any suggestions online or any other place?
nerd.gif

Me!
pimp.gif
but apparently Turbotax gets the job done unless you have simple forms but people who've said this come to me can't follow instructions on Turbotax
laugh.gif
, heard good about taxact too

Me!
pimp.gif
but apparently Turbotax gets the job done unless you have simple forms but people who've said this come to me can't follow instructions on Turbotax
laugh.gif
, heard good about taxact too

I finally bit the bullet this year and had them done by an accountant..

given the amount of $ I would have spent on Turbo tax, plus the the additional filing fee for a 2nd state return, and the time I would have spent completing it...in the end the amount the accountant charged was negligible and certainly worth the freed up time.

given the amount of $ I would have spent on Turbo tax, plus the the additional filing fee for a 2nd state return, and the time I would have spent completing it...in the end the amount the accountant charged was negligible and certainly worth the freed up time.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

+1, and it was worth every penny.

i was in an out in about 30 minutes, and didnt have to do anything but answer a couple of questions.  it was my first year filing after getting married and buying a house and i didnt want to mess around with some tax software trying to make sure i took all the deductions that i was entitled to.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

+1, and it was worth every penny.

i was in an out in about 30 minutes, and didnt have to do anything but answer a couple of questions.  it was my first year filing after getting married and buying a house and i didnt want to mess around with some tax software trying to make sure i took all the deductions that i was entitled to.

Back
Top Bottom