Best players in the NBA by height. Do you agree?

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

If only the players were listed by their real heights
This is something that never EVER made sense to me. If everyone lies about their height, what exactly is the competitive advantage?

this is my list:
6'1"rondo
6'2"parker
6'3" rose,
6'4" wade
6'5" harden
6'6" kobe
6'7"pierce
6'8"lebron
6'9"durant
6'10"amare
6'11"dwight
7'0"dirk

Rocketman89, we are pretty close. I think I'm going to post two tomorrow because I don't really want to work on this on Saturday.

I like this concept.

Looking forward to some of the more competitive heights.'

Would like to see a honorable mention or something to that like as well.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

This is something that never EVER made sense to me. If everyone lies about their height, what exactly is the competitive advantage?
I don't know if players want the competition to think they're taller.   A lot of people just wish they had more height.  You see people in other sports and everyday life lie and say they're taller as well.  
I did hear people say that Garnett might be 7'0 but likes to be listed at 6'11.  I don't know how true that is but that height seems more fitting since he's a finesse forward.  Generally you think of 7'0 footers being centers.

@gaseousfashion you asked for runners up so I put polls in at the bottom of the page for every height 6' and up. I'll keep putting them in going forward so if you like or don't like my choice you can vote in them. Anyway 6'2 is up today

laugh.gif
at having jj barea as an option for six feet, though.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

not everyone inflate their height. 

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by ireminisce

jj barea is like 5'8 is what i'm getting at.

Yea JJ def not 6 foot
Ok I get you now. I'd love to see what his height was listed at when he played at Northeastern. There would really be no reason for him to lie there at a small program. And it's doubtful that he would have grown since college. Anyone got an old Huskies game program?

A lot of players lie coming out of HS about their height for the scouts, then they just run with it the rest of their career.

I will catch some crap for being a Celtics homer, but this is my choice for 6'5'' and his Jordans are ridiculous.

Even when he doesn't match them:

Sorry, it's been a while since I've done one of these. I've had a lot going on with all three jobs and school.

Anyway here is the pick for 6'6''

Here's another hint, he wears these:
Nike%20Zoom%20Kobe%206%20Playoff%20Grey%20Black%20Yellow.jpg

Back
Top Bottom